What's new

Welcome!

I think this is a GREAT idea for pvp in game

Browni Galactico

Reaction score
Well i got an idea for the Pokemon Advetures creators so i hope they like it

Lots of us play PO br and we know its extremly enoying that other people
kill your pokemons, and its very frustating that you cant do anything at all

so i got this idea, like some tibia ots you can choose if you want to people from your guild
can attack you or not, so i think have a command that allows you to have pvp or not

but this can be tricky bacause if someone is bodering you and he doesnt have his pvp mode on you
cant kill him, also if you activate your pvp on it must be like this long time, i mean at least 2hours, doesnt matter if you
didnt kill someone.

also maybe death penalty be lower when a person kills you.

this is for people who like pvp, the people who dont agree wih this, just dont acitvate the pvp mode on and nothing happens =)

so this is my idea, hope you like it and Pokemon Adventures people consider it =p

Zeldax

Reaction score
I dont understand you but :

Theres no be a "free" pvp men,only a pvp area....

Browni Galactico

Reaction score
Well i got an idea for the Pokemon Advetures creators so i hope they like it

Lots of us play PO br and we know its extremly enoying that other people
kill your pokemons, and its very frustating that you cant do anything at all

so i got this idea, like some tibia ots you can choose if you want to people from your guild
can attack you or not, so i think have a command that allows you to have pvp or not

but this can be tricky bacause if someone is bodering you and he doesnt have his pvp mode on you
cant kill him, also if you activate your pvp on it must be like this long time, i mean at least 2hours, doesnt matter if you
didnt kill someone.

also maybe death penalty be lower when a person kills you.

this is for people who like pvp, the people who dont agree wih this, just dont acitvate the pvp mode on and nothing happens =)

so this is my idea, hope you like it and Pokemon Adventures people consider it =p

TRADUCTION: =p

mi idea es que puedas escojer si kieres pvp diciendo un comando como !pvp on o !pvp off

y asi poder atakar y dejar q te ataken los demas jgadores, y que al activar el comando que se kede asi
por un timepo, unas 2 horas, y que se reduciera la pena de muerte cuando t matan otros jugadores.
pero bueno esa era mi idea.

en otro post vi que dijeron que el area pvp de pokemon advetures iba a ser algo diferente
al de pokemon online. que diferencias tendra?

Back