What's new

Welcome!

i have a question for a raid harassment

Onedefined

Banned user
Reaction score
Hello, I come here before you for a doubt, once I was scolded for the reason of "ks" of 2vs1 without knowing that it was "illegal", a few moments ago I reported the same situation in the help channel and everyone active told me that It was not illegal, I just want you to clarify, the Ks of 2 or more or better said "Raid Harassment" is illegal or not?

Shouya

Reaction score
Welp, I told you on help chat already, so I am gonna write here also, up to staff members to agree with me, but rules clearly state that staff won't interfere with ksing anymore, except if it's real harassing like more people ganging up on one, or a huge level difference. In this case you said it was a raid harassment, no. Raid harassments don't exist. Raids are made for whole server and everyone has the right to go there and kill pokes for himself. But if people gang up on you on a normal spawn then it's reportable. Just imagine it's Rayquaza raid and I come first, then someone else comes and deals top damage to it, should I tell him "wtf man, I came first to raid, why did u take reward from the raid?". Doesn't make sense.

Onedefined

Banned user
Reaction score
I repeat, it is not a raid, son 2 people against me to leave the area

Simpsomp

Reaction score
Hello, I come here before you for a doubt, once I was scolded for the reason of "ks" of 2vs1 without knowing that it was "illegal", a few moments ago I reported the same situation in the help channel and everyone active told me that It was not illegal, I just want you to clarify, the Ks of 2 or more or better said "Raid Harassment" is illegal or not?

"Raid Harrasment" that does not exist, As Shouya already mentioned, all raids are made for the entire server.

Popeye

Reaction score
Simpsomp, he mean with "Raid harrasment" when 2 or more guys come to your respawn and try to take you out of there, no in a real raid.

Back