What's new

Welcome!

I believe they can fly♪

emesh

Reaction score
Originally Noctowl is too small for that. But Gliscor size suits for that.

Anyway, Ash's Gliscor had enough strenght to fly with him and his Pikachu at anime.

200px-Ash_riding_Gliscor.png

koles

Reaction score
I think about Porygon, is too small and have fly. In anime porygon grow up, then he can carry someone. So maybe make new sprite for flying porygon, bigger than normal

7:00

kirius

Reaction score
Gliscor can not fly ...

if they add Gliscor fly. I want to fly in pidgy

Makarno.-

Reaction score
not really fly, but they plan.

Well we're not based at all on anime nor gameboy/ds games. You can see here you can't fly on pidgey, but on gameboy you can. Also here you can fly on Cloned Venomoth, and you can't in games.
Flying on Gliscor ain't bad at all, but then make a special sprite to fly hanging from it's legs :) (and crobat should be the same, not flying on its back)

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Well we're not based at all on anime nor gameboy/ds games. You can see here you can't fly on pidgey, but on gameboy you can. Also here you can fly on Cloned Venomoth, and you can't in games.
Flying on Gliscor ain't bad at all, but then make a special sprite to fly hanging from it's legs :) (and crobat should be the same, not flying on its back)

And Aero :) It carries its trainer or its "meal" with it's legs

Grayfoox

Reaction score

This will be the "All-abilities-on-a-single-pokemon" As I remember, gliscor use Rock smash, cut, find hole, dig and now fly... very helpful XD only surf will left xD

Skyrus

Reaction score
This will be the "All-abilities-on-a-single-pokemon" As I remember, gliscor use Rock smash, cut, find hole, dig and now fly... very helpful XD only surf will left xD

Well some pokemons have alot of ability's. We are in lack of pokemons who can fly so maybe Gliscor with fly isn't a bad idea. For example I bought a noob porygon (very slow flying mode >.<) to fly because I don't like the other flying pokemons -.- I have Gliscor so it would be helpfull for me.

Back