What's new

Welcome!

Hunting Mode

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
Hello Friends, I come here today to present you a Different way of hunting, on P.Adventures.

The current way of hunting and experiencing PvE on this game is: you go around and defeat thousands of pokemons in order to get some experience.
We are familiar with this type of hunting, and i ask you to open your mind to this new idea.

Greatly increase in Health and EXP of Wild Pokemons (<<< this looks like a big change, but i will show you that it isn't that big under the right conditions)

Why this change...

Well, going around defeating thousands of pokemons to get one level can be boring, plus, it can hurt your hands by doing to much work, and also run away from the Idead of RPG from the Pokemon game, where you enjoy a good battle instead of killing without even knowing.

Now, if you think this will be bad, just think about it:

If i take 5 minutes to go around and defeat 40 pokemons to get 10.000 exp
I can also take 5 minutes to defeat 1-2 pokemons and get the same amount of EXP.
So you are taking the same time and getting the same exp from pokemons.
What changes is the Hunting Mode.

Now, of course is not that simple to the Developers, there must be the right ration between the Life increased and EXP given.

Also, there must be a slight change on Spawn.
Because, if you take longer to defeat a pokemon: a place with 10 Onix, that before would support one person hunting, now can support 3-5 people.
So Spawn would take more people in, therefore giving a boost to the map, without the need to increase. Hunting Areas wouldn't be so crowded.
And also, Quests would need more Co-op from players to be acomplished.

Well, I hope to be clear on the message.

Any questions and doubts, i am open to answer... ^^

Back