What's new

Welcome!

[Guide] How to use the Parcel System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raszagal

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to another Rasz's Tutorials and Guides, featuring "Parcel System"

One of the new features implemented whitin the last Client update, was the so awaited and usefull Parcel system. This system, allow us to send All kind of items (Pokemons, Pokeballs, potions, etc etc) to our friends without the necesity to have them online, It's usefull when we owe money or a pokemon to someone, and we must pay him/give back to him, and the player isn't online.

This new system has an Easy way of usage, and I'll explain it to you on a guide made for the dummiest players.

Firstly, I would like to introduce all the new elements added, of the Parcel System, these elements are:

- Label

QRScll.png

This item is used to write all the info of our receiver, It has a cost of 500 poke cents, and can be purshased with the npc Patrick

- Parcel

NOsK2].png

It's inside this small box, where we'll put all the items that we desire to send, It has room for 10 items, But basically only 9 can be used with items to send, because one of those slots It's always used with the label

- Mailbox

yQOijI.png

It's on this item where we'll "send" our items, by just moving the parcel, with the label inside, on the Mailbox.

How to use this system?

Well, I'll explain in a few steps how to use this system:

1.- The first step, It's to get our Label and Parcel. There's only one NPC available to sell those items to players, and it's the Npc Patrick. This npc can be Found on 3 different Locations, one of those locations it's the Celadon Clock Tower (Called clock tower by me x'D), located at the North west Corner of the City. The others locations must be found by you, so explore a bit (psst, Viridian and Fuchsia)

eIkCnv.png

2.- Once we get the Label and the Parcel, we must to enter the name of the player that will receive our items on the Label, to do this, simply right click it, and a new window will appear. On this window we'll have to write the name of the player on the first line, and ANY city to send it on the Second line(ex: Celadon, Fuchsia, Saffron, Cerulean).

Ex:
2is4ds.png

3.- As soon as you finish with it, just put the label and the items that you want to send, inside the Parcel, and then, move the Parcel over the Mailbox. Always check twice the name on the Label, because once you send the items You won't be able to recover them.

Well, I hope you've learned to Send a Parcel, just remember to check the name on the Label Twice. Also as an assumption, always try to be alone sending the parcel, because if there's any mistake the Parcel will stay over the Mailbox without being sended, if this happen, all players can take it, and with it, take your items. So, to avoid this situation, if you want, try to be alone sending the Parcel, just for security.

So, Go on and send everything that you want to your friends, Gifts, old bills, etc etc. Enjoy this new system and use it Wisely

Warm Regards

Raszagal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back