What's new

Welcome!

Higher Rates

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Due to fact that there's coronavirus pandemic and many of us should stay at home in isolation/quarantine, we have decided to make this time a little bit enjoyable. For this reason we have added 7 days of premium for every account and enabled;
- Faster respawns of shiny pokemons
- Double Loot rate
- Double (+1 to stage) exp for pokemons

We hope, that in this hard time everyone is being fine. Remember to take care of yourselves and your families, don't leave home if it is not needed, remember, that even if you are young having better immunity system, you may bring virus to your parents or grandparents whose immunity is weaker. Stay at home!

Everything will be disabled in the end of march.

Dragon King

Reaction score
finally something great, this only could be better with double exp for players just saying... :v anyway thank you so much for the higher rates

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Good to hear, thanks for listening our questions <3

marshalldx53

Reaction score
Stay at home, playing pad & dice eventsssssssssss!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Thank you, staff members. In a way, you guys are actually helping everybody through these events.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
finally something great, this only could be better with double exp for players just saying... :v anyway thank you so much for the higher rates

We are sorry, but that's not possible. First of all, because we have disabled higher rates 3 weeks ago and doing it so often is not good for the game. Second of all, because in 3 weeks there's going to be easter, so if we enabled it now, we wouldn't be able to do it during this time.

emesh

Reaction score
I'm so lucky to work as one of those that are needed af now. Nothing better to work 12h every day when everyone else is sitting home :32:

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Hmm, is it possible to recover my cake box, because i used it before entering boost rates?

Back