What's new

Welcome!

Hi I Did This Thread Because It's Something Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

papuchi

Reaction score
Next step is getting likes in facebook?

Seriously, the intentions are good, but I don't agree with such a thing. There are better and more efficient ways to help.

I really don't see where this thread will lead us. I'm getting the popcorn, just in case.

just the same as I said

Janjos

Reaction score
Español:

Hola a todos los de pokemon adventures vengo ante ustedes para decirles que me gustaria que hicieramos algo bueno por las personas que necesitan ayuda, que pusieramos un granito de arena cada uno nunca en ningun juego como este han hecho esto que me gustaria que hicieramos, brindarle apoyo a esos niños a esas personas que lo necesitan no se si tambien estan de acuerdo conmigo no se si les importa no se si no les importa, solo quisiera que algun dia pudieramos ayudarlos a esas personas que estan en los hospitales necesitando ayuda por lo menos con un 25% de las donaciones seria algo muy lindo de nuestra parte de la familia pokemon adventures y por lo menos seria una buena obra...

Porfavor no ignoren el Thread demuestren quienes son en realidad con esto no vamos a mejorar al mundo por completo pero si vamos hacer algo que vale la pena...

English:

Hello all of Pokemon adventures come before you to tell them that I would like to something good for people who need help, to put a grain of sand each never in any game like this have done this that I would like to do, to support these children to those people who need it not is if are agree with me also not is if care them not is if don't careonly I would like to someday we could help them to those people who are in hospitals need help with at least 25% of the donations would be something very nice for our part of the pokemon adventures family and would be at least a good deed...

Please do not ignore the Thread show those who are actually with this are not going to improve the world by complete but if we do something that is worth..

Polish:

Witam wszystkich Pokemon Przygody pochodzą przed umożliwia im powiedzieć, że chciałabym aby coś dobrego dla ludzi, którzy potrzebują pomocy, aby umieścić grain of sand każdego nigdy w każdej grze jak to uczyniły to, który chciałabym zrobić, do obsługi tych dzieci do tych osób, które nie musi się jeśli są zgadzają się ze mną również nie jest jeśli opieki nad nimi nie jest jeśli nieważnetylko chciałbym someday My mogłyby pomocy je do ludzi, którzy są w szpitalach potrzebują pomocy z co najmniej 25% darowizny jest coś bardzo ładny dla naszej strony pokemon adventures rodziny i byłyby co najmniej dobry zatwierdzającego...

Proszę nie ignorować wątku Pokaż, które ci, którzy są faktycznie z tym nie zamierza poprawić świat przez zakończenie, ale jeśli musimy zrobić coś, co warto...

Portuguese:

Olá todos Pokemon aventuras vêm antes de você dizer-lhes que eu gostaria de algo bom para as pessoas que precisam de ajuda, para colocar um grão de areia cada nunca em qualquer jogo como este ter feito isso que eu gostaria de fazer, para dar suporte a essas crianças para aquelas pessoas que precisam dela não é se estão de acordo comigo também não é se cuidados-los não é se não me importosó gostaria que algum dia nós poderia ajuda-los para as pessoas que estão nos hospitais precisam de ajuda com pelo menos 25% das doações seria algo muito agradável para nossa parte do pokemon adventures família e seria pelo menos uma boa ação...

Por favor, não ignore o Thread Visualizar aqueles que estão realmente com isso não vai melhorar o mundo por completo mas se podemos fazer algo que vale a pena...

ATT: Misato Katsuragi...

This is like a string msg. Padventures have now like -20% or -40% from donation that it had before, and trying to give that money to another one is delay the update again (Or you think that they work just for fun? Or they just see less money in their pockets?). If you wanna do a carity job then don't donate on PA and go unicef home page donate there or St. Jude Children's Research Hospital for those kids with cancer! Who wanna help others don't create this threads, or you wanna show us how good person you are? Cuz that is do a good thing with some inback, and thats weird.

Neurotica

Reaction score
This is like a string msg. Padventures have now like -20% or -40% from donation that it had before, and trying to give that money to another one is delay the update again (Or you think that they work just for fun? Or they just see less money in their pockets?). If you wanna do a carity job then don't donate on PA and go unicef home page donate there or St. Jude Children's Research Hospital for those kids with cancer! Who wanna help others don't create this threads, or you wanna show us how good person you are? Cuz that is do a good thing with some inback, and thats weird.

+1 Agree

Misato Katsuragi

Banned user
Reaction score
:eek: Do As Always Never You Understand Nothing Never There To Talk To Them As If They Were Little Children Then? Always See What Only Care About If This Don't Care Then Fly To Another Site And Remain Selfish As They Are Already Obvious Not All Are But It Is What Show :eek:

PD: If No Matter Them The Good Things Not Bother Then And Will For All... :eek:

:eek: Money Isn't Everything In Life That Comes And Goes There Things More Important Achievable Also :eek:

Pam

Reaction score
:eek: Do As Always Never You Understand Nothing Never There To Talk To Them As If They Were Little Children Then? Always See What Only Care About If This Don't Care Then Fly To Another Site And Remain Selfish As They Are Already Obvious Not All Are But It Is What Show :eek:

PD: If No Matter Them The Good Things Not Bother Then And Will For All... :eek:

:eek: Money Isn't Everything In Life That Comes And Goes There Things More Important Achievable Also :eek:

21393658.jpg

Last edited:

Raszagal

Reaction score
Sorry, I'll close this thread to avoid Bulling against You misato.

Try to learn english, at least a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back