Welcome!

Hi I Did This Thread Because It's Something Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misato Katsuragi

Banned user
Reaction score
Español:

Hola a todos los de pokemon adventures vengo ante ustedes para decirles que me gustaria que hicieramos algo bueno por las personas que necesitan ayuda, que pusieramos un granito de arena cada uno nunca en ningun juego como este han hecho esto que me gustaria que hicieramos, brindarle apoyo a esos niños a esas personas que lo necesitan no se si tambien estan de acuerdo conmigo no se si les importa no se si no les importa, solo quisiera que algun dia pudieramos ayudarlos a esas personas que estan en los hospitales necesitando ayuda por lo menos con un 25% de las donaciones seria algo muy lindo de nuestra parte de la familia pokemon adventures y por lo menos seria una buena obra...

Porfavor no ignoren el Thread demuestren quienes son en realidad con esto no vamos a mejorar al mundo por completo pero si vamos hacer algo que vale la pena...

English:

Hello all of Pokemon adventures come before you to tell them that I would like to something good for people who need help, to put a grain of sand each never in any game like this have done this that I would like to do, to support these children to those people who need it not is if are agree with me also not is if care them not is if don't careonly I would like to someday we could help them to those people who are in hospitals need help with at least 25% of the donations would be something very nice for our part of the pokemon adventures family and would be at least a good deed...

Please do not ignore the Thread show those who are actually with this are not going to improve the world by complete but if we do something that is worth..

Polish:

Witam wszystkich Pokemon Przygody pochodzą przed umożliwia im powiedzieć, że chciałabym aby coś dobrego dla ludzi, którzy potrzebują pomocy, aby umieścić grain of sand każdego nigdy w każdej grze jak to uczyniły to, który chciałabym zrobić, do obsługi tych dzieci do tych osób, które nie musi się jeśli są zgadzają się ze mną również nie jest jeśli opieki nad nimi nie jest jeśli nieważnetylko chciałbym someday My mogłyby pomocy je do ludzi, którzy są w szpitalach potrzebują pomocy z co najmniej 25% darowizny jest coś bardzo ładny dla naszej strony pokemon adventures rodziny i byłyby co najmniej dobry zatwierdzającego...

Proszę nie ignorować wątku Pokaż, które ci, którzy są faktycznie z tym nie zamierza poprawić świat przez zakończenie, ale jeśli musimy zrobić coś, co warto...

Portuguese:

Olá todos Pokemon aventuras vêm antes de você dizer-lhes que eu gostaria de algo bom para as pessoas que precisam de ajuda, para colocar um grão de areia cada nunca em qualquer jogo como este ter feito isso que eu gostaria de fazer, para dar suporte a essas crianças para aquelas pessoas que precisam dela não é se estão de acordo comigo também não é se cuidados-los não é se não me importosó gostaria que algum dia nós poderia ajuda-los para as pessoas que estão nos hospitais precisam de ajuda com pelo menos 25% das doações seria algo muito agradável para nossa parte do pokemon adventures família e seria pelo menos uma boa ação...

Por favor, não ignore o Thread Visualizar aqueles que estão realmente com isso não vai melhorar o mundo por completo mas se podemos fazer algo que vale a pena...

ATT: Misato Katsuragi...

Last edited:

Pyrokar

Reaction score
1. Translator failed.

2. Charity? So empathic. Anybody might have different a point of view for this case is it good and necessary or not, but you know what is the main problem? Social insensitivity.

Kwazi

Reaction score

Polish:

Witam wszystkich Pokemon Przygody pochodzą przed umożliwia im powiedzieć, że chciałabym aby coś dobrego dla ludzi, którzy potrzebują pomocy, aby umieścić grain of sand każdego nigdy w każdej grze jak to uczyniły to, który chciałabym zrobić, do obsługi tych dzieci do tych osób, które nie musi się jeśli są zgadzają się ze mną również nie jest jeśli opieki nad nimi nie jest jeśli nieważnetylko chciałbym someday My mogłyby pomocy je do ludzi, którzy są w szpitalach potrzebują pomocy z co najmniej 25% darowizny jest coś bardzo ładny dla naszej strony pokemon adventures rodziny i byłyby co najmniej dobry zatwierdzającego...

Proszę nie ignorować wątku Pokaż, które ci, którzy są faktycznie z tym nie zamierza poprawić świat przez zakończenie, ale jeśli musimy zrobić coś, co warto...

ATT: Misato Katsuragi...

generImg.php

Misato Katsuragi

Banned user
Reaction score
:eek: Is Which The Problem That Use Translator? What I Had To Use One Way Or Another :eek:

:eek: The Only Thing That Matters Is What I Would Like To Do Someday That Not Cares For Being Selfish Or That Is I That Ignore My Thread Oka? :eek:

Last edited:

Ruffy

Reaction score
If you wanna to help this children, you can donate to them directly or do advertisings about the organization,but, by doing this 25% in donations, you are forcing to people to donate to the org. even if they don't agree.

Correct way will be:
(for example)
- Pay 10 $ and get 10 diamond
- Pay 14$ and get 10 diamond and charity medal (item)...(4 $ will go to the x organization to help children ...)

Last edited:

Raszagal

Reaction score
Charity with donations?. I don't want to be mean but, have you ever donated to the game?, Even if that is meaningless.

Well, I didn't wanted to post here, because I don't want/like to mess with you, But this time I'll make an exeption for it.

I think that it's time for you to grown up. You come here, to talk things about charity, and "world changes". You're trying to become someone usefull, and to show us that you're kind and trustworthy, but.. what's the point of it?

In my opinion you're just doing this for attention, and that's just ...

Do you want to do something usefull for the community?, There's a lot of ways to work for the people that's around you.

You can take some friends irl to the streets, search for some beggars and bring them Cofee and bread, and while giving it to them, listen their stories. Beggars always have good stories.
You can clean your streets
You can go twice per month to a school for childrens with "down syndrome", and play with them a bit, teach them, stand with them.
You can go to a Home for elder people to make them happy, to listen their storys, the sad ones, the good ones.

But instead of that, you're writing in a forum about "charity?" Proove that you really want to help, and instead of "giving" an idea, come here and show some different.

When I read the thread I said "I Hope that he'll upload some photos Cleaning the streets, Or paying a visit to an orphanat". But there's is just a bunch of empty Words and Ideas.

Please, A lot of people know your true nature, and you're still doing things like this one. You said "I want to change".. but you're doing it Wrong.

Last edited:

papuchi

Reaction score
i think it is simple...if you wanna donate to an ONG or something,jsut go to its page a do it. This is a game,and needs to survive. Only famous people & famous company's do a few donations...cause it's an inversion....commercial...publicity.
The real people who cares about helping don't make trheads in forums like this,just gives his/her help

Harvey

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Wow, I didn't want to post in this thread either, but well, here I am.

FIRST, I can see the youtube video.

SECOND, Charity organizations do exist, also giving likes to OP doesn't do anything, its like those images that say they are gonna donate 30 cents for each like, senseless.

THIRD, "personas que necesitan ayuda" "niños" "hospitales". ¿WHO? ¿WHICH?

About people who need help, lots of people do, but, this is worthless, helping people doesn't mean this, means YOU, giving a 100% to help, help people on the street, on your neighbour, that handicapped guy going to his house, those guys that ask for directions on the street, even those guys offering stuff, I know almost all of you ignore them, and now the double moral makes you feel good people by this?

Children? of course, you can visit children on the orphanages, volunteer, play with them, help them.

Hospitals, do you know how to really help them? they might need money, but Im 100% sure, a BLOOD donation is a lot better to help them.

Also, if you want to help a charity, donate directly to them, they wouldn't get 25%, they would get 100%.

Pyrokar

Reaction score
You can take some friends irl to the streets, search for some beggars and bring them Cofee and bread, and while giving it to them, listen their stories. Beggars always have good stories.

That's actually a
546193.jpg

One old guy in my town is a homeless. That's his own choice, he used to teach physics, had wife and kids. He's liked and known probably by a whole town right now. He's little stinky but funny and cool anyway.

RJMG

Banned user
Reaction score
:eek: The Point Is To Help Whatever With What Is To Be Good People Not Be Selfish To Do Something For Them No Matter As Can The % Not Be Something Easy But If You Want Can Be :eek:

Seriously, U want to help?
Go to an official page and make a donation there.
END.

Ezreal

Reaction score
Yes, because creating a thread here helps them a lot.
C'mon, if you really wanna help them just donate, you don't need to FORCE us to donate.

Misato Katsuragi

Banned user
Reaction score
:eek: Do If Do Not Care Them Anything If They Are Selfish Then Not Bother And To That Post? As I Said Before, Ignore The Thread And Ready I Not Forced Anyone That Is Part Of Everyone If You Want Help Or Not :eek:

Last edited:

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Next step is getting likes in facebook?

Seriously, the intentions are good, but I don't agree with such a thing. There are better and more efficient ways to help.

I really don't see where this thread will lead us. I'm getting the popcorn, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back