What's new

Welcome!

Hey, How're u all doing? ♥

Agustiinn

Reaction score
As the title says... It has been a long time since I dont know about you guys, I conected into pad like 2 times, but I couldnt talk with everyone...
so, I don't know if this is the correct place but.. I didn't find any better one..
I just make this post to know about you my friends, it may be sad but... you all made the best part of my life, and I kinda miss it, but I can't play pad for personal reasons, it doesnt mean I dont want you as my friends anymore.
About me.. I have cut my hair, remember I had it so long? well, after 3 years I decided to cut it xD.
Now I want to read about you!
Regards!
Your Agus♥

Shadow Mist

Reaction score
Agus! Well, I have you at Facebook, but it's always nice to see you arround here bruh. How have you been, you little feeder?
(Still waiting for you to come back and play normally... :c)

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Agus! Well, I have you at Facebook, but it's always nice to see you arround here bruh. How have you been, you little feeder?
(Still waiting for you to come back and play normally... :c)

Oh broh, who are u? Vitto? thanks for your welcome, maybe in a future ill back! hugs ♥

Popeye

Reaction score
Tinn Tin!!!!! Hello bro, how are you!!! Looooong time I didn't see you =/ I hope that one day I will see you again in pad, at least to say "Hi marino sexon" jajajaja

Enjoy the life bro and maybe one day I will go and visit you in Argentina...miss you bro.

Good luck in everything!

dash1

Reaction score
Qp2 bro, here your dad dash. i returned to play after my deleted were one of the few who defended me <3

now my name Is Only Catch xD, need 15 diamond for change name

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Tinn Tin!!!!! Hello bro, how are you!!! Looooong time I didn't see you =/ I hope that one day I will see you again in pad, at least to say "Hi marino sexon" jajajaja

Enjoy the life bro and maybe one day I will go and visit you in Argentina...miss you bro.

Good luck in everything!

Oe oe marinito!
How're u doing! long time I don't see u... I think ill login on this days, hope u be online bro! Bigs hugs for ya!

Qp2 bro, here your dad dash. i returned to play after my deleted were one of the few who defended me <3

now my name Is Only Catch xD, need 15 diamond for change name

Oh Dash on paralize! I remember you but not at all, i think we used to duel a lot! hahaha I hope u get high lvl there bro, regards ♥

Agustiinn

Reaction score
hola feo, como estas?

Holaa, im fine, now im trying to install a 4gb videocard but i have some issues, anyways, I want old client back hahaha I remember when I couldnt play in the new one :c

Hope ure right my favorite fea .

Back