What's new

Welcome!

Heatmor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Honestly, I already have like 2 weeks or more, that I have tested it. Hunting in diverse places with various elements, such as ice, grass and even steel. And besides, I have tested it, too, in some duels, but the result is still the same.
While hunting, he is undoubtedly capable of handling the spawning, but this with much revive and help from some helds.
I would like to ask if you could apply some changes to it such as: replacing endure with protection or fire mantle, replace blast burner with inferno or magma storm (according to its biology, heatmor's body has some coatings that are composed of magma - I believe that there are not many that with this tm), move blast burner to its tmset.
Add lava counter as passive?
since endure got removed, give a buff to its hp.

Last edited:

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry but rejected (i kinda wonder how many times i have to say it but) if he have endure then he will have endure and it will not be changed for any prot move also his moveset is good (idk how inferno that would do same dmg as blast would be better and he already have fire lash so no for magma storm anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back