What's new

Welcome!

! Happy Birthday Warioandme !

Manieczko

Reaction score
QUACK!

Happy B-day my ducky bro! I wish u will do a crazy things with crazy womans

Many, many, many luck, alcohol, catches and everything u wanna!

Enjoy! Quack!

dbgtporsiempre

Reaction score
vtUIpHyM.jpg

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
Happy Birthday Bro!
I wish you to have awesome day full with food, drinks, girls, bara bara aaand much more things x)
Hahaha, still though I haven't began drinking yet, but I wouldn't say no for girls haha, thanks Ash : D xD!

Happy birthday my brother <3
enjoy your day :*

quaaack XD
I love being with you in Pearl bro, you are so good making peoples happy haha, Brother from another mother, remember? Haha xD
And you will always be my Pearl <3 haha xD! <3

QUACK!

Happy B-day my ducky bro! I wish u will do a crazy things with crazy womans

Many, many, many luck, alcohol, catches and everything u wanna!

Enjoy! Quack!
Haha thanks, xD, but I say no thanks for the alcohol sorry xD! For the girls, maybe yes xD! And maybe that annoying Dragonite for catch haha and my day would be complete xD! Quack!

Happy b-day duck!
Thank you!!! : )

Happy Birthday and best wishes for you, King of the Ducks!! *-*

#patinhofeio
Thank you pretty <3, I really approciate being the QUACK/Duck King XD! Love being it : D!

Quack! Happy birthday, wario.. I wish you the best for you.

Enjoy your day!
: D, thanks Daaih, the game and the day becomes better with pretty girls in it <3 Quack!

¡¡Happy birthday Quackandme!! enjoy ur day bro : 3
Haha thanks for that my Master XD, nice twist of my name btw, LOVE IT! <3

Happy birthday ducky duck duck <3<3<3
Thank you my dear quacky quack quack, <3 love you Pipo, btw, I won't kill you for that Dragonite... Yet... Nah, just joking ofc xD! You know I don't have the heart to hurt you xD!

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Wario xD
Ahaha, thanks Hrupeg, <3 XD!

Happy birthday motherDucker, Beware about Shrek, his house, and his grandfa D: I love ya!
Hahaha, yeah the wordgame we had, turned out to be crazy, when we get togehter, we can't avoid having fun xD!!! Love you too my dear Aquackstiinn <3 :* (I suck at twisting names XD)

Happy B-day Quack ! ;3
Thank you : D

happy birthday

Happy Birthday bro
Thanks bro, your luck is too good compared to mine, come share some of your pro catches with me <3 xD! Keep going with your catches my friend : p!

Happy Birthday Wario (^-^)/
Thank you Torment : D!

Sir, this is not possible to describe, you make me feel even more happy when you take your time actually making some quality pic stuff, which is professional! Oswin, you are just too pro at making it, and I love the pic so much XD, hard to describe haha. You most keep going with your good work in videos and pictures and all that, cuz you are a awesome friend that makes me those cool things, idk what I would do without you here hahah! Love you xD <3. Quack from the duck ahah : D

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Happy Birthday little Duck! I wish ya the best, hope your dreams come true! :*

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Wario !! :D
Thank you Mirse <3 :*!

Happy Birthday little Duck! I wish ya the best, hope your dreams come true! :*
Aga! : D, thanks so much, you know I love you too much xD, you are good at teaching me stuff etc, and are just too much prooooo! <3 :* Love you : D!

To all of you: Idk what I should have done without you guys, I really love this game, but one of the biggest reasons is because of you! Thank you so much for being a part of this game, and for the wishes, you know I love you all xD!
And about the Duck event, I honestly didn't know about it before it was released, so Nino, if you read this, thank you for such an surprise birthday gift xD! Loved it!

Last edited:
Back