Halloween Weekend [Nov. 17~20, 2017]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello staff!

Thanks for the event! time to have fun!

I have some questions, though:

Torches are scattered around Kanto/Johto/Hoen/Mandarin islands?
If so, only on Mainland or also on Islands??

Because if they also appear on Islands, then the event is only for premium accounts. So could you clear that?

And, if it's not too much to ask... do they spawn outdoors or shall we also look into caves?

Thanks!!

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello staff!

Thanks for the event! time to have fun!

I have some questions, though:

Torches are scattered around Kanto/Johto/Hoen/Mandarin islands?
If so, only on Mainland or also on Islands??

Because if they also appear on Islands, then the event is only for premium accounts. So could you clear that?

And, if it's not too much to ask... do they spawn outdoors or shall we also look into caves?

Thanks!!

Free or premium players can do Hallo event.
About spawns:
Spoiler:
no Spoilers

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
MISSION ZERO: Light them up!
2huTzgD.gif

Old stories talk about the Mystical Torches, which appear some time after Halloween in order to guide the lost souls so they may have eternal rest. We need to enliven all by touching them. Take into account that a torch changes of location once a player touches it. Consult more information with NPC Freddie in Celadon. This mission is required to be completed at least once in order to unlock the other missions.

Missions 0 and 1 are now enabled. More details about mission 1 will be posted later.
Torches appear in not-premium areas, so they are accessible to everybody.

I know you've made many questions but I'll answer when I have time.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Actually Staff is obligated to keep players entertained, unless they dont want More donations. If you come up with the same mission and same excuses for complaints everytime well, I cant blame players for not being entertained

Maybe you have to learn more about the word "obligated" or obligation. And making events to people complain is only one of innumerous ways to make people entertained. So again, they are not obligated xD

Nepugia

Reaction score
when are the point requirements for the rewards gonna be announced?

ramh48

Reaction score
they only appear in kanto?
or in the 3 regions?:confuso:

Hohenheim

Reaction score
MISSION ONE: Welcome to the Candy Shop.
YfPUaRi.png

NPC Louise on Vermilion is near bankrupt! Her sweets business is not going well since her ingredients providers are not very reliable lately. Once you've done mission zero at least once, keep up with her conversation so she allows you to use her pumpkin buckets. She can also tell you the ingredients required to fill each bucket.

Filling each bucket is an individual mission, and you can't fill other buckets when you have started to fill one already. There's a time limit to fill it aswell, and some give more points than other ones:

Purple bucket = 20 points, time limit of 60 minutes
Yellow bucket = 40 points, time limit of 1h:20m
Green bucket = 60 points, time limit of 1h:40m
Blue bucket = 80 points, time limit of 2 hours
White bucket = 100 points, time limit of 3 hours

Once you decide which bucket to fill, just use it on yourself and you start a mission to fill that bucket. There are wild halloween Pokémon that spawn near few cities around Kanto, Johto and Hoenn regions, and you can loot the ingredients from them.

When you have all ingredients, go to the bucket and use it on each different ingredient to fill it. You can't recover these ingredients once you put them on the pumpkin, even if you reach your time limit of mission.

Once you complete it, you receive a filled pumpkin bucket of its respective color. There the mission ends and you have to wait at least an hour before being able to fill that same pumpkin again. You can fill other types of pumpkins in the meanwhile.

Then use this filled pumpkin bucket that you received in your bag on NPC Louise, and you receive halloween points.
Follow the instructions here. !event command is not updated with this mission yet.

Hohenheim

Reaction score
Shiny kecleon or castform will be in box?
Normal Kecleon. That Shiny Kecleon in first post is just for advertising.

Are points per reward going to be announced before event started?
when are the point requirements for the rewards gonna be announced?
In my events I always post required points 1 or 2 days before it is going to end, so TBA = To be Announced for now.

Do you have the list of pokemon that appear in Golden and Silver pumpking?

Thanks

Found!!

Silver Pumpkin
Halloween Clefairy
Halloween Diglett
Halloween Gastly
Halloween Golbat
Halloween Hoothoot
Halloween Meowth
Halloween Pikachu
Halloween Spinarak
Halloween Teddiursa

Golden Pumpkin
Halloween Haunter
Halloween Crobat
Halloween Ursaring
Halloween Gengar
Halloween Noctowl
Halloween Ariados
Halloween Clefable
Halloween Dugtrio
Halloween Crobat
Halloween Raichu
Halloween Dragonite
Halloween Jynx
Halloween Marowak
Halloween Vaporeon
Halloween Jolteon
Halloween Flareon

One character per account or more?
Rewards are limited by account, so you can't receive same reward that you claimed on other character.

they only appear in kanto?
or in the 3 regions?:confuso:
Few cities in all three regions.

Where is the Candy Shop?
Vermilion.

Shigella

Reaction score
Isn't lime torch bugged on Diamond server?

Edit: I've got the answer. It's okay

Last edited:

duquaz

Reaction score
In my humble opinion, i think the loot rate from Pumpkin candy apples should be a bit higher since they ask for many of them and to lower a little bit the loot rate of Bowl with candies.

Hohenheim

Reaction score
!event command has been updated to display data of Mission 1.

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
Will be looted items tradable? Or what can i do with them when i no need them longer?

paralyzer776

Reaction score
When we will get to know the points needed? Please don't set points basing on what players have, half of the server is no lifers so just set up the points and thats it.

huberto

Reaction score
Could you please adjust drop rate of pumkin apple candies? I did Purple bucket, Blue bucket and White bucked already and I have 626 ghastly lolipops, 397 sugar bones, 479 bat chewing gums, 156 duskul cupcake, 490 sugar worms, 733 caramel lolipops, 325 confectionary candies, 354 corn, 33 bawl of candies and 0 pumpkin apple candies.

mmarvim

Reaction score
Yeah, please, at least set points required for each item. Them we don't have to be like "OMG i need get more points cause i don't will can get rewards."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back