What's new

Welcome!

Halloween event

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnlikeYouPearl

Reaction score
novamente essa nossa staff ultra competente fez um lindo evento de hallowin que divertiu todos os players não importa o level ou o mundo todos se divertiram muito!
por isso venho agradecer a staff por serem tão cuidados quando preparam seu evento que demorou o ano inteiro pra ser feito e foi exatamente igual aos outros
e olha só que beleza vai demorar somente 1 dia para por um npc! meu deus como eles são bons amo essa staff
passei horas dentro do evento e consegui uma super box de hallowin *-*" me matei para um pokemon de hallowin muito mais legal que um da hoen muito obrigado mesmo
e olha só eles são tão legais... que o evento acabou mais rápido sim mais rápido ;o que staff legal *-*"
nossa sinto tanto orgulho em ser um player do padventures muito obrigado staff por estar sempre vendo oque é melhor para os players..
vocês são demais !

again that our ultra competent staff did a beautiful event Hallowin amused that all players no matter the level or the world all had a blast!
so I come to thank staff for being so care when preparing your event that took the entire year to be done and it was exactly the same as others
and look at this beauty will take only one day to put an npc! my god how good they are staff that love
I spent hours inside the event and got a box of super Hallowin * - * "I kill for a pokemon of Hallowin much cooler than one of the same Hoen thanks
and looks just they are so cool ... that the event is over faster but faster; staff what legal * - * "
us feel so proud to be a player padventures thank staff for always being seeing what it is best for the players ..
you are too!
I never tire of speaking staff * - *

Last edited:

gathor

Reaction score
English please

You should use english here.

Modem

Tutors
Reaction score
We all had a fun time, thanks!

Last edited: