Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
QrmOdlD.png

Hello guys,
In Friday 30/10 we'll enable Halloween event it will last untill 15/11

B6WF0Jc.png

Else from 30/10 untill 06/11 we'll enable Donation Promotion.
During this time you will receive 50% more points.
Every, person that will donate for 30+ (base) points will receive lottery ticket.

During this time there will be also:
- boost exp for characters
- boost exp for pokemons
- boosted shiny spawn
- boost for catch
- boost for loot

Ludacha

Reaction score
I don't want to be greedy,but just to ask is there information about season event points?
To expect some or not?

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
I don't want to be greedy,but just to ask is there information about season event points?
To expect some or not?
there you go
Hello guys, we know about your effort in relation to the points collected during the extra missions of the season event, so we just need your patience because one of our admins is travelling and now cant program the points exchange command, we ask you to wait until the end of october / mid of november to change it.

We're so sorry with the inconvenience.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Just to ask,can we know what type of event to expect?
Halloween pokes points,unowns or some other?
Ofc if we can know now

Polakpatriota

Banned user
Reaction score
hello, can you guys add that player outfit from an old halloween? i dont know the name, but it's a pumpkin head with 2 pumpkin arms or pumpkin chests, idk, it's cool, Raissa told she would check it, not sure if she remembers, i would appreacite that, thanks sobblepray

aeinr is king so he has it. you are not so you won't

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Halloween event have been enabled, this year everyone's favorite event is back, unowns event, collect letters to complete words and get rewards!

You can do event with only 2 characters per person!!!!!!

To join and get more information about the event use command !event (you can only join with 1 character per account)

We have also enabled extra rates in both worlds, player and pokemon experience, loot, catch, shiny spawn.

We have also enabled the halloween donation promotion. During this time you will receive 50% more points, everyone who donates for 30 or more points will also get lottery ticket

How does it work?
There are unowns spawning in several cities over the world (all 3 regions). You need to form words by killing unowns in the right order. Each unown has its respective letter. If you are doubting which one it is, use "look" on it.
For example if you have word "POKEMON" to complete, you need to kill unowns P, O, K, E, M, O, N.
- You need to do all missions in order from 1 to 19.
- You can repeat some missions, if you wish.
- You don't need to complete all of the missions, if you don't want to
- After forming the word, you will instantly receive a reward.
- If you want to cancel your mission, use command !event drop
- If you accidentaly kill unown of a different letter, than required, your progress gets restarted. You will have to start it over. (word that you are currently trying to form, not all the missions)
- Unowns cannot be caught
- Your progress is shown on default.

Spawns of Unowns
Kanto Spawns:
Pewter, Cerulean, Celadon, Saffron, Vermilion, Viridian and Fuchsia
Unowns: A, B, C, N, P, U, R, Y, J, G, M, V

Johto Spawns:
Azalea, Violet, Goldenrod, Shamouti, Cianwood, Olivine
Unowns: D, E, F, Q, S, T, X, H, I, L

Hoenn Spawns:
Slateport, Lilycove, Rustboro, Littleroot, Petalburg
Unowns: G, H, I, J, K, L, M, Y, O

Rare Spawns:
Every city mentioned above!
Unowns: W and Z

About lottery you will be able to use max 3 tickets per account and max 3 accounts can be used

Last edited:

Lord Malboro

Reaction score
Hello, Sting!
Will the event last a week? Will we have a week to complete the 19 missions if we want the box?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Lottery is now available

90% of rewards are from last deleted players, some like shiny greninja/milotic/mimikyu/oricorio sensu/marshadow/dhelmise/kommo-o/new hallos are from staff.

some of the unknowns are: Marshadow, Oricorio Sensu style, Blacephalon, Nihilego, new pokemons that are available on event, Galarian Slowpoke, Galarian Yamask, Kommo-o, Dhelmise

Cards are ***, eeveelution & celebi. I'm not sure if they gonna work correctly, so whoever wins them and they don't work, conact me, ill change them for you as long, as u still have those received from lottery (i won't do that if you give them away or throw on the ground)

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Hello, dont want to seem greedy or something, but on lottery rewards are sh greninja, sh milotic and it makes me confused, cuz you didnt give sh absol xd dark shiny on Halloween lottery, could you add it please? :)

Ludacha

Reaction score
Hey,silver pumpkins are now decorations right? Its not like poke box as before?

demzpacito

Reaction score
Hello, dont want to seem greedy or something, but on lottery rewards are sh greninja, sh milotic and it makes me confused, cuz you didnt give sh absol xd dark shiny on Halloween lottery, could you add it please? :)

I have to agree with Khormes. Honestly I think no one should be in Lottery, but if you're gonna add then you should add them all

Back