What's new

Welcome!

Gumshoos

Reaction score
Hello,

I have finished leveling Yungoos, and as soon as it reached its evolution level, I evolved it (Gumshoos), only then I realized that it was not a good idea. Because one of your AoE helpers while in your pre-evolution got incresed to be used. Now it is level 45 (last resort). Gumshoos can use as you can see in the image below, only four moves and all of them are target ones. Technically this is purposeful or could you descrease at least the level to use last resort?

ugFqlnU.jpg

Thank you.

Reaction score
Honestly, I confess that I felt a little frustrated and upset that you removed one of your unique stunning-moves (Mud Bomb) from it. I know there are parameters and rules regarding around pkm rebalancing. But doing a more critical analysis and deep, what it really seems is that when editing this and some other pkms, seems that hadn't so much attention (and please do not get me wrong, I know there was a lot to do and things like this sometimes they pass unnoticible). And yes, I'm just writing, because this morning when I used this movement, it had been restricted. And to be honest I did not have and I still have no intention of using this TM (Mud Bomb) in any of my pkms, unfortunately. Anyway, I would like to leave here some possible changes to gumshoos yet. Maybe you could keep Mud Bomb in your TMlearnset and replace pursuit by crunch or so hyper fang / super fang, at least so we'd have something on your tmset.

Ps: Are you planing to do any change to alolan muk as well?

Well, kinda regards.

Back