Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, with a few changes

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azuxas

Reaction score
Hey, :)

I thought it would be nice to add guild wars in game. This would make the game alot more fun, while you're bored or so.

Anyway, I think there should be a few rules when these feature become real;

- Guild Invitations should be locked. So people shouldn't be able to add a lvl 100 or so (to keep it fair).
- There should be a battle arena without stairs, so you can't stairhop. The arena should be surface floor only, maybe with a little pool or something ;D.
- If you pull your pokémon back, you lose a point, just like duels.
- The war must be about something, so both guild must agree with a fee (like money, pokémons?).
- Before the war starts, both guild must agree with the number of pokémon to kill.

Well, let me know what you think about it. Looking forward to it :).

Yours,
Azu.

Last edited:

cwkleinm

Reaction score
I think this would be an great idea, to have an ''nice'' battle area, im getting tired of this stairhopping everytime.

Gogo!

Azuxas

Reaction score
BUMP.

I know it's been a while ago, but just wondering what people think of it now. :)

Poll added.

Yours.

Last edited:

McK3A7

Reaction score
- The war must be about something, so both guild must agree with a fee (like money, pokémons?).

Everything was ok untill you mentioned this bit /\ -.- Why should I pay someone cash or pokemons if they won a duel/guild war? I think its fun thats counting not the cash.

Azuxas

Reaction score
Everything was ok untill you mentioned this bit /\ -.- Why should I pay someone cash or pokemons if they won a duel/guild war? I think its fun thats counting not the cash.

Ofcourse the option will be open to fight just for the fame :)
Sorry, I forgot to mention that.

Yours.

Last edited:

Hipek

Reaction score
Allow us to kill enemies outside pvp without accept duel. ^^
I think that would be better.

Som

Reaction score
I had suggested something like this but can't find the thread right now. Anyway what I had suggested was, it should be held weekly (say every Sunday from 12:00-15:00 server time) in the pvp area and during this time, free pking will be allowed. At the end of this period, the guild which owns the "Defense Tower" (a tower which you have to take position of and then defend from other guilds) wins the Guild War for that week and every participating member is awarded some cash and a trophy of sorts. Also, another thing I had suggested is guilds can form temporary alliances with other guilds and team up on a particular guild. During the alliance time, players from the allied guilds can't kill each other.

Azuxas

Reaction score
I had suggested something like this but can't find the thread right now. Anyway what I had suggested was, it should be held weekly (say every Sunday from 12:00-15:00 server time) in the pvp area and during this time, free pking will be allowed. At the end of this period, the guild which owns the "Defense Tower" (a tower which you have to take position of and then defend from other guilds) wins the Guild War for that week and every participating member is awarded some cash and a trophy of sorts. Also, another thing I had suggested is guilds can form temporary alliances with other guilds and team up on a particular guild. During the alliance time, players from the allied guilds can't kill each other.

Good idea, but that could me implanted after this system is working? ;D

Yours.

mateus79

Reaction score
but no is more good if the Guild lose a point when Pokemon die? istead of just change it? So players will abre to change pokemons for a effective type in oponent Poke, without losing point.

Azuxas

Reaction score
but no is more good if the Guild lose a point when Pokemon die? istead of just change it? So players will abre to change pokemons for a effective type in oponent Poke, without losing point.

Don't think so, because players will keep calling in other pokes on each other - it would really mess up the system.

Headless Hunter

Banned user
Reaction score

Very nice idea, I rly want this war.
Example: Nostalgia invited Dream of Others to war. Dream of Others accepted invitation. All players from guilds go to "War" place . War is starting in 10 minutes.

Headless Hunter

Banned user
Reaction score
Not like that, only people who survived during the war they will get prize from NPC.
And if War is 60x60- People from one guild will all die, and from other one will maybe stand alive few like 5-10.

Back