• Needs some changes.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • I didn't like it...

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andretei

Reaction score
Well, I disagree about Guild War here, and I had a different idea, but about the same subject.
Instead of a war, why not a Tournament? We're talking about pokemon, not oil.

So, i thought: "Why not make it using the daily quest model?"
Here it is, I suggest to create 4 or 5 maps of this:

EycdxA.png

The idea is, 4 or 5 guilds must do this at the same time:
1. Clean the first room. When you do it, Gate 1 will open, and you'll have 30 seconds to heal yourself and your pokemons. After those 30 seconds, Gate 2 opens.
2. Clean the second room. When you do it, Gate 3 will open, and you'll have 50 seconds to heal yourself and your pokemons. After those 50 seconds, Gate 4 opens.
3. Clean the third room. When you do it, Gate 5 will open, and you'll need to run to the last room and go to the teleport. The first guild to achieve the teleport, or the guild wich had the survivor member wins.

Rewards:
No idea

About poke's lvls: I thought [First Room: lvl 100] [Second Room: lvl 130] [Third Room: lvl 150]
How many? I don't know.

Good? Bad? Different pokes? Different levels?

kirius

Reaction score
maybe it is good as a quets, but as boring guild tournament

ps: do not know why you are so afraid of the guild war, if not lose anything by dying

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
maybe it is good as a quets, but as boring guild tournament

ps: do not know why you are so afraid of the guild war, if not lose anything by dying

I agree with guild war, its better this is like a quest xD

Saemund

Reaction score
I think it's a good idea, however, I also think that this definitely needs some changes to make it more
exciting.

Khan

Reaction score
If this became an instance (copy of exact same place & spawn) then one guild gets sent to instance 1, the other guild gets sent to instance 2 etc. Then a timer will countdown to start, when countdown start the "waiting area" opens and all guilds can start to clear this arena, and the system would announce the winner and the winning time. And while we're at it, last room can be pvp and all surviving members of every guild will be teleported there, so they'd fight until the last man standing (The last man standing's whole guild would win prize). Then it would be more interesting.

Would be fun, though I think they may need koob for something like this

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
If this became an instance (copy of exact same place & spawn) then one guild gets sent to instance 1, the other guild gets sent to instance 2 etc. Then a timer will countdown to start, when countdown start the "waiting area" opens and all guilds can start to clear this arena, and the system would announce the winner and the winning time. And while we're at it, last room can be pvp and all surviving members of every guild will be teleported there, so they'd fight until the last man standing (The last man standing's whole guild would win prize). Then it would be more interesting.

Would be fun, though I think they may need koob for something like this
It's like survival that Leo made on the last TS for players :>
Btw, I won that event XD

Back