What's new

Welcome!

Guacamole Leaving

Clen

Reaction score
Hello everyone, it's time to say goodbye , it is regrettable sitting here writing my farewell to this game that has given me so many things , like friends , smiles and stuff.
Especially I'd like to say thanks to you Monkyina, for being always with me in game, spending most of the time wasting on nonsense things like talking shits and not get bored. I also want thanks some friends of staff who always helped me in many things, and spent many moments that always remember:
Raissa ( for always being so friendly with me and help me in my doubts '' my nigga '')
Andyrax (for always being so so so friendly with me... I''ll miss you so muchos!!
Master Blade: With his help when I was in Staff.

Also I thank :
leo [ hohenheim ]

pandorah
Hrupgl
eudinho
agustiinn
mati
haru
pipoxo

Thank you very much for everything.

I want to say, that I am not retiring from the game just because I don't like it , I am retiring because of my university, where I have a lot of work to do. Also, I want to make a big change in my life. Padventures has given me a lot.

Adios Chavalin buenas suerte, y nos veremos despues en el Juego, "me mostraste cual es el poder de lanturn asi que subire uno en tributo y entrenare para despues ver quien lo sabe usar mejor, saludos" Just do it

Daaih

Reaction score
Muchos éxitos, paisano.

Cuando vaya a tu monte (cabimas) te visitaré, pero vos cambien estáis invitado a mi ciudad..

Gracias por tu humor, sé grande como los grandes.

¡Qué molleja, casi que no te aprecio a vos!.

Taronn

Reaction score
I will miss u, my only fan :/ , cya guy, the best of luck in your life, we will never forget u, xD
<3

guacamole

Reaction score
Muchos éxitos, paisano.

Cuando vaya a tu monte (cabimas) te visitaré, pero vos cambien estáis invitado a mi ciudad..

Gracias por tu humor, sé grande como los grandes.

¡Qué molleja, casi que no te aprecio a vos!.
Ohhh!!! Gracias paisa <3 perdona por no incluirte tenia muchos en mente, gracias a ti por siempre ser asi

kevin1210

Reaction score
:/ :x
Eu vou sentir sua falta brother :x
I´ll miss you :s
#Bkbrian ;)

Try enter to talk a little bro s2 :3

Back