What's new

Welcome!

Growing Va Worsening Pad

shano

Reaction score
Thanks to its beautiful updates && updates many players lose their Pokemon things, items, etc & you all they do is segir it worse ..
I lost all my things with effort and won ... When someone nesecita never pff are to help .. When we ask our stuff response tell us the same old thing that items are inrecuperables ... which in our case is ayan fault rollbacks, bugs,! do not! should think hard about that. Soon they are fucking pad;).
by: Shano Oushets

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Playing Padventures you are automatically accepting our rules, one of them says that items are not recoverable, also there was no rollback yesterday or today, so that's probably your own fault.
We can recover only Pokemons.

brunoxd

Reaction score
Sir , per a long time , i see people losing things ( cash , items , bla bla ) and why? ROLLBACK !! , us players do this? i think no...

the Staff of Padventures , need solve those problems ( rollback ¬¬ ) , to avoid problems in future.

PLEASE solve...

none player wants lose his precious cash or rare items

Thanks.

Skyrus

Reaction score
Sir , per a long time , i see people losing things ( cash , items , bla bla ) and why? ROLLBACK !! , us players do this? i think no...

the Staff of Padventures , need solve those problems ( rollback ¬¬ ) , to avoid problems in future.

PLEASE solve...

none player wants lose his precious cash or rare items

Thanks.

I think if they knew what is causing the rollbacks that they are glad to fix it but I'm afraid it's not that simple.

brunoxd

Reaction score
I think if they knew what is causing the rollbacks that they are glad to fix it but I'm afraid it's not that simple.

i know , isn't easy ^^ , but we have that problem like one year or more and nothing? don't tried to solve? \:

sincerely , i can't accept it.

Dark Spiritu

Reaction score
Playing Padventures you are automatically accepting our rules, one of them says that items are not recoverable, also there was no rollback yesterday or today, so that's probably your own fault.

forgive my ignorance
because the truth can not see the game, it will be because there or not there?

so I can not see what I face if I violate some rule
7UqrAsq.png

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
forgive my ignorance
because the truth can not see the game, it will be because there or not there?

so I can not see what I face if I violate some rule
7UqrAsq.png

Hello, javascript codes doesnt open on new tabs in whatever web you visiting, just click it normally.

shano

Reaction score

Then my stuff to win so hard I lost the overnight and no one responsible boon to give users.

Last edited:

shano

Reaction score
The reason why items aren't recoverable is because they don't have ID's like pokemon. So anyone can lie about losing cash and just get free cash, even with showing proof you can still do things to get free cash. Items aren't trackable, so they made a rule that items can't be recovered.
Of course then I lost my things and my tms not responsible pff thanks for nothing will be done.

Back