What's new

Welcome!

Groch & Tsots Daily TMs

Tsotss

Reaction score
End of participing, forgot to mention before xd. Don't know when we will take TMs, maybe tomorrow/Friday.

Gl everyone!

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello mates!

Finally we have TMs. You know what is the funniest thing? That brother (2nd time) who doesn't do daily, doesn't play (again xD, just logging for daily rewards) took 2 TMs (Force and Sky Att), me 4, Groch 4 and my brother got the best ones.

Ok, let's go to the conclusion:

Daily TMs - 23.07.2020
jvtIds8.png

SaedPlk.png

So... Let's do some maths: 113+56+20+83+13+28+60+84+68+112=637

Below is the winner, that player was the closest to the results.
L7fmWrJ.png

As you can see, Mister Troll typed 650, what is 13 more than result which we got. Swepl typed 15 less than the result, so sorry but maybe next time. :6:

Polakpatriota - you changed your answer so u are not on the list, be carefully next time. :D
Lorensillo - you added post after ending, so u also aren't on the list, maybe next time too. :D

Sorry guys! But you wouldn't win anyway, so xD.

So for now it is, thanks everyone. See u soon!

Mister Troll - open your locker. :)

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello!
In next days (maybe Monday/Thursday) we will take 10 TMs. So I am gonna make contest for you! Guess how much we will earn in total. Player with the closest result gonna receive a gift!

I will look on prices of NPC Edward to have the most fair result. If would be a TM that Edward doesn't buy then I will look on the cheapest one in market; if won't be on market then I will set the price by me.

Some rules:
- it is for Diamond players,
- post your nickname from game (I won't look on forum names; if you forget about it, you won't be treated as a participant),
- only 1 post is allowed,
- don't copy others ideas (1st player will count)
- editing post is not allowed,
- you can post the number until the time when we will take TMs.

Have a good choices and see you soon!

Back