What's new

Welcome!

Green/Red boxes!

koles

Reaction score
Hello

I want suggest to add new addons to red box, maybe not newest one, and new dolls/toys etc to green boxes, because now it is really pointless to open this boxes, red always give loss, same with green box, which usually contains low quality dolls.

Regards.

Last edited:

mateos001q

Reaction score
Hello

I want suggest to add new addons to red box, maybe not newest one, and new dolls/toys etc to green boxes, because now it is really pointless to open this boxes, red always give loss, same with green box, which usually contains low quality dolls.

Regards.

shoudl be ok ,but for chance a new addon 0.001%?

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
For me the Green box is OK, u need luck to get good Toys, idk If u see but u can get Toys too ( as the Yellow box u need luck too, u can get a bag orrrrr u can get a TM case, and i already got legendary Toys from Green box) about Red box i Agree, but we have the Designer Quest now that diamonds decreased a bit to make some New addons

koles

Reaction score
Yellow is only one of this color boxes which is worth to open.
Right now cost of open box is key = 1use (600-900hd) + price of box [green, red], so its almost 1k, and there is no addon in red box that cost 1k, all of them are around 300-500 hd.

Still it would be nice to see new toys/dolls in green box, it wouldn't change economy, but will make boxes more worth to open.

As mateos said, maybe add low chance to this new addons

Back