What's new

Welcome!

Granbull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I would like to suggest a small change for it. Therefore its a fairy type pokemon, I am gonna suggest a change with fairy moves.
I hope it won't be a problem exchange Charm for Disarming Voice/Dazzling Gleam. Well I like its moveset, its nice, but for me its fairy type isn't good as others are. Even with Fairy Blade as a TM ins't good enough. These 2 moves which I am talking about aren't on TM learnest so don't be affect any players. Also Disarming Voice/Dazzling Gleam have bigger size than Charm and IMO could help in exp zone and won't break whole moveset. Couse its simple: fairy move for fairy move.

If you change it, CD will raise of 5sec up. Now Charm has 20sec, then Dazzling Gleam/ Disarming Voice will have 25sec.

Thanks for reading :)

Tsotss

Reaction score
Are you going to do something with Granbull? We got changes, but it doesn't got so from here is the question.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Someone is ready to finally anserw on it or I have to bump it every few days?

Garkstal

Banned user
Reaction score
I assure you, that with other rebalancers going to check him, but as Shadow said, only if he need a boost, since now Dazzling Gleam it's an area move, however Disarming Voice won't hurt IMO. Stay tuned.

Tsotss

Reaction score
I assure you, that with other rebalancers going to check him, but as Shadow said, only if he need a boost, since now Dazzling Gleam it's an area move, however Disarming Voice won't hurt IMO. Stay tuned.

I really waited to the rebalance changes after seing Shadows' anserw. But from time of rebalance changes where Granbull didn't exist on list I was curious its going to be changed.

Btw thanks for anserw and wait for the result. Regards :)

Tsotss

Reaction score
Since Garkstal has been banned can someone from rebalance team say somethig about possible changes for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back