What's new

Welcome!

GOD - CM - GM, abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsu

Reaction score
HIIIIIIIIIII, i'm Tsugekai from Diamond, this is not an "report", but i feel the necessity to explain what happen in the last atack of "Lord Vegan".
Some players tryed defeat him but everybody has fall, after die 4 or 5 times, you begun stop to search an template and a better way to do determined action, in this case, defeat Lord Vegan, so, in the local of fight have some stables, where have doors, in all invasions, if have doors, you can use this point in your favor, you can see it when have invasion of Solgalio, it's very common, so we try use it in this fight, i see it work very good, the boss don't invade your safe zone and you fight more rlx, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, woooooooow, the doors started to open "ALOOONEEEE", OMG, what happen after it everbody know, death, so, we back to the fight and try use the same strategy, but that time, something wrong happen repeatedly, when i close the door, the door open, and repeat and repeat and repeat, i think the door got tired and magicaly the Lord Vegan simply teleport in front of me, WOOOOOOOOOOW, HE CAN DO IT????
It's not necessary be smart or genious to see what was happening in the fight, someone from staff was disturbing the players facilitating the way for Lord Vegan defeat the players. <<<<<<<< This is what is happen in that fight and because of it the players lose the fight.

After it, i say some bad words directed to CMs who "i think" they were there, i'm not idiot and you too no. I take banishment for it, i don't contest, but i really feel disgusted from that actions from staff. Try not disturbing the players, more than you already do.
aewasewa.png

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
If lord vegan invades slaughterhouse to make you stop killing animals, you have to defeat him, not to trap him behind the door and keep getting meat happily that you trapped him. It had 1/4 of hp of regular bosses and as good loot as they do. You insulted me once and I have ignored it, but you have continued to do it, that's why you ended with banishment, so don't cry now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back