What's new

Welcome!

Global Party Duel Tournament 2020

NandoCruise

Reaction score
It might be a bit obvious, but since it is not specified to be forbidden, then I will ask about it:

Is it allowed to use Charms??

My suggestion: it should NOT be allowed.

Why? Not all pokemon have Charm system included (like C Scizor, for example); furthermore, it could also lead to a Pay2Win situation, because if you buy a Charm unlocker, you can choose whatever "extra power" you want, and that could make duels super unfair.

Also, a reminder on this 2 topics:

What about stun of trevenant? Will be changed or not? Just a question.

Hello!
Another question would be about move Spikes. As everybody knows, in duel or even exp it can be so much annoying when spikes appear under player position. Would be something done in case when player will have any pokemon with this move and spikes gonna appear under player position and that player will lose the round because of not having possibility call out the pokemon due the spikes under the player? Hope is clear what I am asking for. xd

If no - maybe would be any possibility to change spikes for another ground move for tournament day, because it could be kinda not fair imo.

Thanks in advance for answer!

Thanks

NandoCruise

Reaction score
It might be a bit obvious, but since it is not specified to be forbidden, then I will ask about it:

Is it allowed to use Charms??

My suggestion: it should NOT be allowed.

Why? Not all pokemon have Charm system included (like C Scizor, for example); furthermore, it could also lead to a Pay2Win situation, because if you buy a Charm unlocker, you can choose whatever "extra power" you want, and that could make duels super unfair.
What about stun of trevenant? Will be changed or not? Just a question.

Hello!
Another question would be about move Spikes. As everybody knows, in duel or even exp it can be so much annoying when spikes appear under player position. Would be something done in case when player will have any pokemon with this move and spikes gonna appear under player position and that player will lose the round because of not having possibility call out the pokemon due the spikes under the player? Hope is clear what I am asking for. xd

I would like to bump these questions/suggestions.

Also, another question:

At some tournaments, using Battle Mode was not allowed. In this tournament, would it be allowed or not??

Thanks.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I would like to bump these questions/suggestions.

Also, another question:

At some tournaments, using Battle Mode was not allowed. In this tournament, would it be allowed or not??

Thanks.

1. Anything that is bugged aka after you and such on certain pokes, curse, spikes etc will most likely be fixed by jano before tournament (i know that he fixed spikes problem but it would appear after update)
2. I don't see any reason to block charms like yea not everthing have them and people can buy it but let's be honest how many people would actually waste that much on a huge number of pokemons
3. Eh imo no need to block battle mode people using it duel worse than those that use order (i feel like i can do way more skillfully using order than wasting time on actuall movement)

Last edited:

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Thank you for answering.

Just want to comment on 1 point

2. I don't see any reason to block charms like yea not everthing have them and people can buy it but let's be honest how many people would actually waste that much on a huge number of pokemons

I still think it is unfair, since not all pokemon have them.

A mega stone is worth 1kk+. "Investing" in, let's say, 3 pokemon would still be less than 1kk and you could still "profit" in case you want to sell.

Anyway, I'm honestly surprised people is not preoccupied about it.
Let's see how duels turn out.

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Charms hardly ever work in duels 1 vs 1.
In 2 vs 2, I think the poke with charm wont have enough time to use it and im sure most people wouldnt waste money in charms to the poke who is good in 2 vs 2 in this case xd.
So, I dont see any problem about them.

Andy.

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
- Sayu
- Lag
Diamond

"They dont have a forum account"

Back