What's new

Welcome!

Global Party Duel Tournament 2020

Ashtib

Reaction score
Global Party Duel Tournament 2020​
J75Ib8P.png

Tournament will be global, that means there will be specially created world and all participants will have to copy their characters there. It will cost 3 diamond

RULES:

- You can duel with only 1 pokemon that has baton pass or hold back (you can still carry more than 1 to tournament world, but u cannot use more than 1 during the duel)
- You can carry only 1 special pokemon (crystal/red/elder/mega/tapus).
- No limits to cloned pokemons.
- Smeargle is not allowed
- Cant be copy aka arcanine + cloned arca or houndoom + shiny houndoom
-party cannot have two the same pokemons, for example if your partner has Arcanine, you cannot have the same pokemon.
- Max 2 shinies Allowed
- You cannot share pokemons with other participants - You can sign up with only 1 character
- Your character must be of level 110. Your pokemons should be of level minimum 120. If you want to carry lower levels, then with your own responsibility.
- duels will be 2vs2
- Flutes and berries are allowed
- Only 1 held of each type is allowed
- Its forbidden use ring target, destiny knot and reset urge helds

* Each rule about pokemon/helds apply per player.

Additional Info:

- You can sign up in this thread or just log in to tournament world at 20:00 GMT +2 to be added to bracket. If you log in later, don't be expecting to be on the list.
- Adding to brackets starts at 19:30 GMT+2. Duels will start 1 hour later. If you want to be on the list, you have to be online at 19:30.
- Date: 23/05/2020

Rewards:

- 1st place: Chosen Pokemon* / Garchomp golden trophy / addon bag / tm case 16
- 2nd place: Cloned Box / Gabite silver thropy / addon bag / tm case 17
- 3rd place: Pikachu cosplay** / Gible bronze trophy / addon bag / tm case 18

* Options to choose from: Ash Greninja, Mega Houndoom, Mega Sceptile

sf6LzJv.png

PQ1RWCW.png
Zjm2ldI.png

ou88sGb.png
CIdtWFL.png

* Pikachu cosplay with full moveset and TM set + 1 unique spell depending on which cosplay winner choose.

kLXyloK.png

kfUOwjU.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Okey, at the beginning would ask for some things (as usual).
1) Would be somethings fixed related to pokemons, like me first/ after you/ mimic against oricorios/lycanrocks etc?
2) Batton pass - we can cast heal/prot twice: when we call out 1st time the pokemon with it and second time, after using baton pass. It will stay forever or would be changed?
3) Could you expand information about helds cus I simply don't know how to undertand it. For example I can't use 2 helds giving x% more DMG even if they are giving different x% of DMG (like smart candy or life orb) or I can't use 2 the same helds like Though Candy for example?
4) If we sign up with a friend and someone of us won't be online, other participant would have chance with joining the tournament by taking randomly other player it the player is out of it?

That's all for now, thanks for it!

Ashtib

Reaction score
1) Wait Jano/Sting reply.

2) it will work like its right now.

3) you cant use 2x tought candy per example. (2x same held). But you can use Smart candy and Dire hit, both increase dmg.

4) I dont know, lets see the tournament day. In past events if i dont remember bad... 2 guys made team because they pathners off, but we need wait until tournament day.

Zecao

Reaction score
will apply some rebalance? or the current meta its the metagame that will be fight in the tournament? i wont buy some pokes if the next week will be nerfed

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
will apply some rebalance? or the current meta its the metagame that will be fight in the tournament? i wont buy some pokes if the next week will be nerfed

dont think so at least i dont feel like any nerf is needed right now

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
player's lvl will be rebalanced to the tournament like the past tournament or we need exp others characters?

Sky Darkness

Reaction score
- You can sign up in this thread or just log in to tournament world at 20:00 GMT +2 to be added to bracket. If you log in later, don't be expecting to be on the list.
- Adding to brackets starts at 19:30 GMT+2. Duels will start 1 hour later. If you want to be on the list, you have to be online at 19:30.
- Date: 23/05/2020

nZpM97x.png

Ps: If you have doubt, confer by yourself your own city.

Time Converter: https://time.is/en/compare
Virustotal scan: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/...e496780012d0593b5321adc7bf5249516b9/detection

Brazil has 4 time zones. The time zone for the capital Brasília is used here.
Mexico has 4 time zones. The time zone for the capital Mexico City is used here.
United States (incl. dependent territories) has 11 time zones. The time zone for the capital Washington, D.C. is used here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Is any limit of pokemons which we can take to tournament or we can take as many as we want?

Ashtib

Reaction score
Hello one question why is not forbidden reset urge? seems more necessary to me than ring target and destiny knot

Agree with you to add to forbidden helds, gonna talk with sting and if its ok we edit the post. Thanks

Ashtib

Reaction score
Is any limit of pokemons which we can take to tournament or we can take as many as we want?

As a past tournaments you registry in npc with your team, and that create a copy of your character with that pokes in the global server

Tsotss

Reaction score
As a past tournaments you registry in npc with your team, and that create a copy of your character with that pokes in the global server

Yeah I know, but also on previous tournament we could take more than 6 pokemons, I mean 6 on your pokemon locker and others put to pc.

Something like this 2 years ago, therefore is my question about pokemons.

kIUIXkV.png

Ashtib

Reaction score
Yeah I know, but also on previous tournament we could take more than 6 pokemons, I mean 6 on your pokemon locker and others put to pc.

Something like this 2 years ago, therefore is my question about pokemons.

kIUIXkV.png

Could be 8 if Jano make it from tournament locker, if not are 6. So you will prepare 8 but take in mind MAYBE you only will use 6. Remember to post yours name here.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello!
Another question would be about move Spikes. As everybody knows, in duel or even exp it can be so much annoying when spikes appear under player position. Would be something done in case when player will have any pokemon with this move and spikes gonna appear under player position and that player will lose the round because of not having possibility call out the pokemon due the spikes under the player? Hope is clear what I am asking for. xd

If no - maybe would be any possibility to change spikes for another ground move for tournament day, because it could be kinda not fair imo.

Thanks in advance for answer!

Back