What's new

Welcome!

Game Rules Broken, Again..

WILL THE GMS BAN HIM FOR BREAKIN THE RULES?!

• Yes !!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO!? What a surprise?

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Reggle

Reaction score

Are the Gm's gonna do anything about either of the issues here?

First of all, how did a guy named "My Cocks Huge" get to level 63 without even a notation?

Secondly, I think he broke the Spam Rule, a bit too much..

Will this be dealt with? Everyone who joins this forum can answer on my lovely POLL SYSTEM =D

D

Deleted_Koob

1. His name isnt so obvious.
2. He spammed your private message, you can just ignore him - cant you ?

Reggle

Reaction score
He spammed default as well, but i suppose this is like every other case of rule breaking, he will be let off the hook? and his name isn't obvious to who?? I think everyone noticed, and its STILL a rule breaking...

Why do people get out of trouble so easily on this server koob? I have done alot to help this server during beta, and now that i report players for breaking rules such as Harrassment, Spam, Inappropriate Names, you guys are too busy to do anything about it... But not to sound rude here... What are you doing? Over a week ago you guys said that a "Suggestion" was gonna be implemented "The Next Day" and its still not here, i would have had such a better time if the Pokemon Buyer npc suggestion was implemented..

No Gm's even looked at my message on the Harrassment issue by Blockertutz.. not even a response..

And every other rulebreaker i see on the forums has been let off for whatever reason.

I love the game don't get me wrong, but the gm's aren't keeping there rules in order.

Domidious

Reaction score
i will have to admit that i never get any help from any gm or tutor, and i also never have... ever... lol

Reggle

Reaction score

There ya go.

Multiple messages, Public chat, more spam?

Or is this not gonna annoy all your players?

Domidious

Reaction score
ye ^ there it is. that is againsed the rules and it bothers alot of players. he needs to be banned....

Cyanide

Reaction score
I dont understand why he isn't notated for his name or spamming...

Domidious

Reaction score
16:02 Sharky has taken the action "Banishment" against: mikeox huge (Warnings: 2), with reason: "Spamming", and comment: "spam.".

Back