What's new

Welcome!

[Guide] From level 10~50.

Syl

Reaction score
All the holy day have beginners asking me things about the game, so I decided to do this tutorial.

You that's starting now and not know what to do, where to level up which initial Pokémon catch here is the "answers" to their problems.

I recommend you start with a Pokemon that is effective against grass such as: Taillow, Charmander, Ladyba or Sentret (Taillow is better).

You will choose between these three cities: celadon, viridian, lilycove.

Celadon: The spawn of celadon is to the east on a mountain is the respawn Weepinbell, Gloom, Pid not very big but now to be happy.
2epko03.png

dh2sdk.png

Viridian: In the spawn of viridian you will need a pokemon with the ability rock smash so you can break the pebble at the beginning of spawn, the spawn is great, great and not so habitable as it was once there you will find Weepinbell, Oddish, Bellsprout, Gloom and Bulbasaur.
28lc1hj.png

6h10km.png

Lilycove: The Lilycove of spawn is the best is not such a big spawn (literally) put the number of Pokémon born next to each other is great the respawn is very fast, however to be the best spawn many high level players upam their low level Pokemon that spawn and certainly will not like being hindered in this respawn you will find Weepinbell, Gloom.
2lka5x0.png

Do not go to the red circle!
351iofn.png

"But how is my side, I chose the home city and bulbasaur as initial Pokémon"

Do not be so dear friend, I will explain now what to do.

If you are in a city and want to go to viridian go to the NPC John and buy a ticket to your destination whatever.

Finding NPC John in your current city you will speak the following things:

You: Hi
John: Hello, I sell train tickets for Viridian, Celadon, Vermilion, Lavender, Cerulean, Airport, Pewter.
You: Viridian
John: Do you want to travel to Viridian for 500 cents?
You: Yes
John: Here you are, please wait for the train.
You: Bye
John: Good bye!

After a chat with NPC John and claim that the passage is very expensive you will wait for the train to arrive, train arrived and you came in wait for it to get to and follow the viridian
steps up to your spawn.

Note: Do not buy those peanuts selling on the train, seriously.

"But I want to go Lilycove how do?"

Rlx we answer to everything.

As you saw in dialogue with the NPC John it will not only viridian then seeing that you can take the train to pewter and pewter catch the plane to Hoenn talking to the NPC Linda.
23gyauf.png

2j5mirn.png

"And boy and how do when you're in Johto"

Easy, the left side of azalea CP is where is the airport take the azalea plane for kanto and kanto to hoenn.

Note: The plane to the airport rustboro you'll have to go where are the ships and take a ship to lilycove.
2gtav0z.png

"What about my pokémon, as is the situation"

Depending on which Pokemon you start recommend fish and make at least 100HD after joining this amount go to a zone of protection (CP) look at the market look for a Pokémon that you enjoy and that is effective against grass, I recommend Furret because it has REST which reduces spending on potions and he has good moves in area you will can lure enough Pokémon and kills all at once.

Sorry for english, blame the translator.

Good Luck!

Back