What's new

Welcome!

Forum/Game Chat

Enzed

Reaction score
My suggestion this time will be that u can put a chat from xat.com, or any others (I suggested xat.com because is the goodest one, in my opinion) is just a suggestion, i know is too hard to make the game but, i think that will be good for the players to make friends from now on ^^, hope u like it

If it cant's and i say'd something bad... apologizes and good luck, keep working ;P

Taffy

Reaction score
I already suggested, and they said yes once the game's up.

Xampy

Reaction score
No. Let this for the future until the game comes on.
The people wiont respect the xat language and everybody will talk using their own lang. like the spanish one and the rest wont understand what they are saying because there are a lot of retards from south america that should learn a bit about english grammar (Spanish lang is from people from Spain and Latin is for the latinos/south american people, the south american shouldnt use our language the spanish one)
PD: There are some games like Yu-Gi-Oh and a lot of games that dont put the south america flags.
They just use the spanish flag and they arent allowed to do that because they should choose another one.
Example: Select language! Where is the colombian, peruan, chilean lang? Put latino for them -.-

It's a bad idea to set a chat right now. First put the game online then we talk.

Xampy

Reaction score
XmasterchiefX said:
yea we south americans are a little retards xD
Yes I like your actitude. They should take your example friend :)
A good south american experienced about english skills. They should be like you, really.

And... A forum? The forum is already set. -.-!

wicho16

Reaction score
south americans are not retarded. i know much south american people in tibia that can speak the english perfectly (chilenos, argentinos y brasileños) so dont start saying ruubish.

and ok some people dont speak english but that does not mean than they are a retarded

in your country only the half of the people has graduated from the elementary school.

i am from mexico and in my country much people speak english than your country, reasson? we live near the United States.

Xampy

Reaction score
Yes yes yes a lot of words that I dont want to read a lot.
We also speak english.
Why? We live (I live 500 meters from Gibraltar) close from Gibraltar...
Nice excuse but I can give the same thing.

Toddler

Reaction score
So..Umm...Lol

Why can't we just love each other?

Xampy

Reaction score
We cant live together if there's peace.
We go against the south americans.
If you're from EU you can live together with us.
If you're from South America you cant live with us the european :lol:

Back