What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] For The Love Of God Will not somebody help Me Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theu Tesao

Reaction score
I know I said I Saw More With Revon Arth And He Sent I Speak With Pa Nino But He Does not Respond :(

Andyrax

Honorary Members
Reaction score
And what do you want as a reply?
Or what are you asking for? I do not understand, could you explain?
Be specific. Be concrete.

Regards.

Theu Tesao

Reaction score
I want to restore my account! I've talked to several people and I have indicated Pa Nino !
But he does not answer, it seems that never comes...
I end up getting sick, I am not able to stay without playing
I want my account :(

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
You was already answered by Lajrra in another thread.. Also, Revon Arth already explained to you everything in your native language (Brazilian portuguese)
I think this thread can be closed, use your another thread and stop using translator there, I know the rules tell us to use english.. But I think in your case Staff can do a little exception..
Brazilian tutors will be glad to help you, but mixing your "portinglish" it's impossible to understand.

Regards, Spoder

Theu Tesao

Reaction score
Entendo ! Mais Ja Tenho Provas Aqui De Quem Me Hackiou Mais NInguem Me ajuda Tenhos Os Print Dos Meus POkes No Trade Af´s Vey Porfavor Ajuda ai :( Tenso

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
And what do you want as a reply?
Or what are you asking for? I do not understand, could you explain?
Be specific. Be concrete.

I'll translate to you what he said

Entendo ! Mais Ja Tenho Provas Aqui De Quem Me Hackiou Mais NInguem Me ajuda Tenhos Os Print Dos Meus POkes No Trade Af´s Vey Porfavor Ajuda ai :( Tenso

"I see.. But I have proofs, and I know who hacked me, but nobody help me.. I have prints of my pokes in trade.. Omg man.. Help me please ):"

~~~~~~

English:
Theu, I don't know if you should post those proofs here or send it by pm to Andyrax.. I think that we should wait her reply again :p

Português:
Theu, eu não sei se tu deve postar as provas aqui ou mandar em pm pra Andyrax.. Então acho que é melhor esperar ela responder aqui de novo :p

Acabei de explicar direitinho, ela não tava entendendo :3
~~

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
The problem is that he was hacked, and the hacker removed his char (possible on site). He wants to recover his char.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back