What's new

Welcome!

Follow and ks by stronger player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oda Nobunaga

Reaction score
Hello,
i got followed and ks'ed by Eltoro (194lvl), i'm only 134lvl.
It happend at rampardos spawn near rustboro.
He started to follow me and ks me rampardos. When i stoped in one place he also stoped and waited for me. Later i even started going one way so he followed me, i moved back and turn to other way and he did the same.
I would like to attach a piece of rules:
"The only exception when kill stealing is illegal and punishable, considered as harassment is when it comes to be against low levels, for example 100 vs 50 or 70 vs 20.
There’s no list of allowed levels to KS, it is to be judged by a Gamemaster or higher and firstly such player will only be verbal warned."
He also thinks i am weaker player, with worse playing skills bcs he called me "noob", what means a person with worse skills, no experince in game etc.
I attach screenshoot and video at YT:
https://imgur.com/05V1Spp
https://imgur.com/B9jIq4j
https://youtu.be/1gRc_tI39sE
Greetings,
Oda Nobunaga

Shouya

Reaction score
Well, just because the difference in your levels is 60, doesn't mean that rule applies, because that rule is meant for lower levels who can't use pokemons of same level as the player ksing them.

Despite that, I believe you should've made a report in game with Ctrl+R, so GM+ can follow you two, take a video of it and decide if it's worth punishing or not, will be kinda hard for them to judge only like this. But good luck in your case, I don't wanna take sides, but I hate ksing in general, sooo I hope he gets punished. Kind regards...

Metin

Reaction score
If people would report half of the shit you did, you'd be deleted long ago. So, stop reporting every little thing you come across and keep playing.

Polakpatriota

Banned user
Reaction score
Xdd go lvl up, get higher lvl than him and he will lose you on follow

Oda Nobunaga

Reaction score
Can u stop being toxic, metin?
If everyone would be nice for each other i would not have the reason to send any reports.
If you dont like me and u are not interested in solving problem just ignore me and all my posts. Thanks.
Can you also ignore me and stop being offensive against me for thing that happend 1YEAR AGO?

Oda Nobunaga

Reaction score
Polakpatriota have u though maybe about that than i was lvling up there? (Z tym nickiem to nie jestem taki pewny ;) )

Please just wait for decision about my report from someone from staff.As i pasted only GM+ can make a decision if that was illegal so most of comments are useless.
Let's wait as i wrote for decision.

Metin

Reaction score
Can u stop being toxic, metin?
If everyone would be nice for each other i would not have the reason to send any reports.
If you dont like me and u are not interested in solving problem just ignore me and all my posts. Thanks.
Can you also ignore me and stop being offensive against me for thing that happend 1YEAR AGO?

Bro, you were literally cursing to me and my family 2 days ago, I just didn't care enough to report it. Don't play the angel in forums and in front of admins.

Oda Nobunaga

Reaction score
Bro, you were literally cursing to me and my family 2 days ago, I just didn't care enough to report it. Don't play the angel in forums and in front of admins.

Please, stfu.
After my famous ban (1 year ago) i read whole rules of PA and i know than if i will "curse your family and you" i will get banned so i am not making that. If i made it please show me some screens or video. If u havn't made them just make it next time. If u don't have any video or screen shoots it's unsubstantiated accusations (i used translate there so i'm not sure if its translated correctly)
If you realy got it make new thread and post it in your own thread. This thread is about Eltoro, so discussion there about what i made (if i ever made it) is not the topic of this discussion.
I know than i'm not the angel, i would like to be. No one is innocent in the whole world.
Please don't post more out of topic messeges there.
Thanks

Oda Nobunaga

Reaction score
Despite that, I believe you should've made a report in game with Ctrl+R, so GM+ can follow you two, take a video of it and decide if it's worth punishing or not, will be kinda hard for them to judge only like this. But good luck in your case, I don't wanna take sides, but I hate ksing in general, sooo I hope he gets punished. Kind regards...
As you can see at my video i made report by ctrl+r, there was that long no response, than i made a video. I got response when i was close to end uploading video and i had prepared thread at forum so i decided to just wait a bit longer and post it. GM that responded me couldn't check it by himself, because i left spawn, cause of lags while uploading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back