What's new

Welcome!

Evolve System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deniiels

Reaction score
And what of the stones? be achieved and economic use for other purposes or just decorative?

Zeldax

Reaction score
Both men,because you can sell it to players and decorate your house with this pretty stones :).

Deniiels

Reaction score
Zeldax said:
Both men,because you can sell it to players and decorate your house with this pretty stones :).

thx for the aclaration dude (Y) :D

Cesar

Reaction score
wow, is an excellent way to evolve the pokemon, good job ;)

Crobat.jpg

Taciex

Reaction score
ooh, i think it will be nice, because the pokemon svke is too boring, all level 80 have the same pokemons =/

Ripag

Reaction score
I like it but though i have a question..
Not with reference to these but with other things..
ARE WE GOING TO RECEIVE A MAIL WHEN THE SERVER ITS OPENED ? OR WE NEED TO KEEP SEARCHING IN THE FORUM BEACUSE IT MAKES IT DIFFICULT FOR ME TO ALL DAY WTCH ON FORUM CAUSE I NEED TO STUDY RIGHT NOW

Toddler

Reaction score
Ripag said:
I like it but though i have a question..
Not with reference to these but with other things..
ARE WE GOING TO RECEIVE A MAIL WHEN THE SERVER ITS OPENED ? OR WE NEED TO KEEP SEARCHING IN THE FORUM BEACUSE IT MAKES IT DIFFICULT FOR ME TO ALL DAY WTCH ON FORUM CAUSE I NEED TO STUDY RIGHT NOW

I don't think it'll be out in a couple of days, but I guess you never know huh? ;)

Arceus

Reaction score
yea rlly nice, is bether then PO because stone are 2 hard to find And are soo expensive

Jean Carvalho

Reaction score
i am BR, but this Pokemon is much better the POBR, the systems, organization, and i think this is more creative than the POBR, and i waiting for the release *-* (yn), gratz for this nice project :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back