What's new

Welcome!

Elite Four Challenge (Diamond)

Tsotss

Reaction score
Slowly I am thinking about making my first battle. :D Also need to choose carefully who it would be! :p

Last edited:

redead

Reaction score
I would like to participate. but what is the correct date ?

Redead

Zecao

Reaction score
I would like to participate. but what is the correct date ?

Redead

Start tomorrow, u'll have all the week to find us and start the challenge.. if u read all the rules/awards.
Remember, you can choose the official battles order.
post in this thread to participate and i'll give to u a FighterPass ingame. Good luck

CHALLENGER #8 Redead

Last edited:

Zecao

Reaction score
Updating the list of prizes.

For the best 3 participants we have 3 commemorative badges, let's talk about how to get them.
As the format explains to win the top prize (100k) they must win the 4 members of the elite4, but what if this does not happen?
Well if you are one of those who managed to defeat 3. or only 2, if another challenger is in the same situation as you, they will have a duel to define who owns the best # 1, # 2, # 3 challenger
RviXUxT.png

Duels update.

We are clear that the situation of the server, that is why we call the challengers to fight when the server is not so full. That is why we gave the whole week to come to challenge us, if there is a freeze / kick, which is VERY critical in the battle, it will restart with the following condition.
Your sincerity is very important, we fully trust that the fighting is as partial as possible.
Max 1 rematch
both participants will have to start with the same pokemon at the beginning.

There are only 2 places to participate, registrations are closed today and we are waiting for you this week to come and challenge us. remember to use your FighterPass. Good luck

PS: thank you very much to the staff members who donated these incredible badges to us

Last edited:

demzpacito

Reaction score
Despite the narcisism of calling yourselves Elite 4, the idea is actually pretty cool and just as cool is staff recognizing it, so congratulations to both. As it's been previously suggested, please try to transmit the duels, if not record and upload. I'd love to see them

Good luck to all challengers

Zecao

Reaction score
Despite the narcisism of calling yourselves Elite 4, the idea is actually pretty cool and just as cool is staff recognizing it, so congratulations to both. As it's been previously suggested, please try to transmit the duels, if not record and upload. I'd love to see them

Good luck to all challengers

The big problem is that I don't have a way to record, if some YouTuber or Streamer can transmit the matches it would be great. We invite someone who can help us in that case, contact us. Thanks

Ashtib

Reaction score
Well all places have been filled.

Zecao gonna send to every one the fighter pass... We gonna wait all of you in pvp. Lets have fun ;)

Zecao

Reaction score
From tomorrow the fighting begins, in any case they have until Sunday to face us. I hope they give their maximum, and we wait for them

redead

Reaction score
the information about the duels will be updated or only when it is over will we be able to see how others have progressed

elesio

Reaction score
Can you warning or make something to notify other players when the challenge begin? I really want watch this duels :V

Back