What's new

Welcome!

Easter Event+Donate promotion+ Double rates

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Is there going to be a new NPC added? Or do we have to surf to a different island? or do we have to find a Door (hopefully not hidden) to access this new area in the normal island?

Thanks in Advance!

(Damn, KS these days would be really hard :( )

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
yee, I don't wanna sound ungrateful with the updates, but since I'm a player from many years ( 9 years +) I always heard cloned pokemons were supposed to be only from kanto, apart from those like (magmortar, rhyperior, electivire, tangrowth) since their pre evo are from kanto, but the rest is kinda messy, it means now that any time new cloneds can be brought to the game, ignoring our work with the normal versions when we buy lots of tms for them, idk.. maybe I'm being narrow minded, but still, any generation besides kanto should then have shiny version. thanks.

In my opinion, there are no problems in having clones from other regions, since in theory any Pokémon could be placed in a machine and be cloned.

The question is the explanation for their origin, in Kanto they were created by MewTwo and in the film it explains everything.

If a story was created in the game to justify their origin, it would make everything more interesting and acceptable to everyone. It could be a very simple story (like written in a lost book or told by an npc) or even something more elaborate like a Quest or mini quest.
Example:Mad Scientist creates a new Pokémon cloning machine. Mewtwo appears and rescues all the Pokémon created by this machine and frees them on his mysterious island.

A

Albuquerque

The new ticket is bugged? Showing "you cannot use this object" when I try it.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Event is now active, mission is simple u just have to collect 160 eggs located on the map.
type !event to start, you can complete it with 2 characters.
Rewards will be said later tho from pokemons you can expect: Leavanny, Mincinno, Heatmor

New Ticket for cloneds is also active

Last edited:

Mr Forasteiro

Reaction score
Event is now active, mission is simple u just have to collect 130 eggs located on the map.
Rewards will be said later tho from pokemons you can expect: Leavanny, Mincinno, Heatmor

Good Morning!!! is there only 130 exact? or is there more, but we need 130? ...if it is 130 exactly, all are in respaw free. right?
thanks for this event. and the pokes for the prize are good choices.

A

Albuquerque

Its allowed to create a thread to spoilers?

Good Morning!!! is there only 130 exact? or is there more, but we need 130? ...if it is 130 exactly, all are in respaw free. right?
thanks for this event. and the pokes for the prize are good choices.

If free players can complete the event there are more than 130 eggs. So far I found one in the premium area and heard of another one too.

Patriot

Reaction score
I have a question about a new ticket for mewtwo island (second):
1. Is it possible to enter cloned island using only mewtwo island (second) or do I need to use two tickets?
2. Does the time add up after using 2 tickets and from 48h do we get 96h on the island?
3. Does the option of using the mewtwo island (second) ticket again last 10 days?
4. (Optional question, depends on the answer to the first question) If I use mewtwo island (first), can I use mewtwo island (second) or do I have to wait 10 days?

Shouya

Reaction score
I have a question about a new ticket for mewtwo island (second):
1. Is it possible to enter cloned island using only mewtwo island (second) or do I need to use two tickets?
2. Does the time add up after using 2 tickets and from 48h do we get 96h on the island?
3. Does the option of using the mewtwo island (second) ticket again last 10 days?
4. (Optional question, depends on the answer to the first question) If I use mewtwo island (first), can I use mewtwo island (second) or do I have to wait 10 days?

Gonna answer you from all info they posted and pure logic also:
1.You can use both but you don't have to since they are separate.
2.No, why would it
3.Probably has same cd as first one not to become abusable
4.Yes, was mentioned you can use them at same time if you want to or not

stin stauer

Reaction score
Event is now active, mission is simple u just have to collect 160 eggs located on the map.

it says we can expect, its not saying it definitely is such pokes as reward, so maybe scolipede could be add? we are kinda tired of fire pokes for now.. thanks!! :D

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
it says we can expect, its not saying it definitely is such pokes as reward, so maybe scolipede could be add? we are kinda tired of fire pokes for now.. thanks!! :D

No its decided that its those 3, so yes you can expect those 3 as a reward to be in

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello Staff and Community!

Just a quick question: Is it allowed to block halls with Mimic Wall in order to "win" cloneds??? or is this behaviour punishable?

I would like to know.

Thanks in advance!

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Staff and Community!

Just a quick question: Is it allowed to block halls with Mimic Wall in order to "win" cloneds??? or is this behaviour punishable?

I would like to know.

Thanks in advance!

You can use battle mode and a poke with blink for avoid that

Back