What's new

Welcome!

Easter Event 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer

Reaction score
Stop dramatize, every player had the same amount of time and items to collect. Saying things like that wont help, this is only spam :D If you really want cry cause of game, turn off the computer and go outside because thats mean you have a problem with yourself...

ManOver18

Reaction score
Raissa please, could you put the npc for taken the reward... im not sure can connect 5 hours later.... its Spanish Derbi.... Barcelona vs Madrid x.x

Master Upper

Reaction score
finished event (^_^)
tyI7NT7.png

when will can get the reward?

Compli

Reaction score
Increase time event

The event should be attended by the following reasons:
-Trouble on the servers for several hours, preventing some play in that time
-no event takes place at work and school days, I do not know why this was the exception
more people play during weekends
-only players who do nothing at home, have time to play

Yunohu15

Reaction score
Increase time event

-no event takes place at work and school days, I do not know why this was the exception

-much ks in respawns, so players low lvl cant finish the event in this time

Okoi Kisaragi.

Reaction score
Stop dramatize, every player had the same amount of time and items to collect. Saying things like that wont help, this is only spam :D If you really want cry cause of game, turn off the computer and go outside because thats mean you have a problem with yourself...

Some of us have a Life :)

Sheeper

Reaction score
-much ks in respawns, so players low lvl cant finish the event in this time

you just need to 1hit poke to get the item, what's the problem? Also talking to someone and being polite might help you to share with someone

Can i get an official deadline, dont wanna read all the spam :d

1hour and 40 mins more, it ends at 22 polish time.

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Increase time event

Server had problems for aroud 8 hours and event has been extended for 12. (extra +4 hours). Today we've decided to extend for 5 hours more, so in total it's 9 extra hours. We won't extend it for more, so stop losing your time here, go and loot missing items. I've seen many ppl who finished this event pretty fast, everything depends where you are looting items, if you are doing it in a noob place, no wonder why it takes you so many hours.

Compli

Reaction score
en vista de que a raisa le calo mi comentario, no puedo hacer mas por ayudar a quienes les gusta este juego pero no pudieron jugar por tener que cumplir sus responsabilidades. asi q hechenle ganas y suerte a aquellos que completaron sus recompensas y a quienes no, ni modo, habra una proxima oportunidad siempre y cuando los encargados no vuelvan a olvidarse de ustedes y vuelvan a hacer eventos en dias laborales-escolares

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
event should have been finished today early, i was all fucking all day of yesterday killing pokemon like a slave and i see that its still running, i can't describe how my eyes are in this moment, you guys should respect the schedule and time you have said in the begining...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back