Easter Drawing Contest 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
xszv6EU.png

Hello, everyone! Bunny came hopping to bring you some great news, it is time for our Easter Drawing Contest!

Easter Theme
What do I have to do?
It's simple:

* Draw as best picture as you can
* Sign the picture with your character name
* Take photo of picture or scan it and post in this thread

Are there any rules?

Yes, here they are:
- Signing your drawing with your character's name is MANDATORY. Without this, your picture will be disqualified.
- You can get inspired by other drawings/pictures, but you cannot do it very similar or the same.
- No Fake pictures/collages from Google or whatever other site, if we find out you are using someone else's drawing, you may end up banished.
- Drawing cannot contain anything that breaks game rules.
- You can post max 3 pictures, we'll choose the best one.
- You can sign in only with 1 character
- Questions regarding the contest are allowed but offtopic posts or complaints in this thread will be deleted.

Rewards:

1st Place: Chosen Shiny Pokemon (from the list of available pokemons in shiny box that you can find on our website + dungeon ones) + Outfit bag + 60 premium days + TM Case of player choice
2nd Place: Chosen existing Cloned Pokemon + 30 premium days + Outfit Bag + TM Case of player choice
3rd Place: Pikachu Cosplay* or Box 4 of player choice (can be any available like sinnoh/kalos) + 15 premium days + Outfit Bag

kLXyloK.png

What will we judge?
Our Jury will mostly look at:
* Idea
* Coloring / Inking / Shading
* Effort
*Quality

Thread will be closed at 10.04.2024

braixenlaugh
Regards,
PA Staff

Last edited:

Aries

Reaction score
Mi pequeña contribución
Aries- Platinum

Why Cant

Reaction score
Is it possible to draw digitally? Because I see that someone published a digital drawing, but the regulations do not say anything about digital drawing... if they could explain this, and then they come out with the idea that digital drawing is possible...

Skyrus

Reaction score
Is it possible to draw digitally? Because I see that someone published a digital drawing, but the regulations do not say anything about digital drawing... if they could explain this, and then they come out with the idea that digital drawing
A digital drawing is made by hand first most of the times, I'm assuming you are talking about Cutre his drawing? I know him personally and he drew it by hand first and than made it digitally after.

Cutre

Reaction score
Is it possible to draw digitally? Because I see that someone published a digital drawing, but the regulations do not say anything about digital drawing... if they could explain this, and then they come out with the idea that digital drawing is possible...
Hi again Why Cant and every1 else!
Friend, here you have example of a contest in which it is clearly specified that you cannot draw digitally.

Sometimes I feel like people think that drawing digitally is as easy as clicking a button.
As my friend Skyrus has said, many times digital drawings also come from real life drawings, at least in my case.
I am an illustrator, graphic designer and tattoo artist in my free time, and I don't see digital drawing very different from any other technique like watercolor or crayons, but I don't see any of these being questioned.

Thanks to having participated in some other contests in the past, I knew that it wouldn't take long for comments like this to appear (no hate, but still...), so I decided to take some images during the process to clear up any doubts.

As a bonus I leave you the link to the photoshop project in wetransfer for those who want to see it layer by layer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back