What's new

Welcome!

Easter Donation Promotion & Lottery

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi,
From 19/04 until 23/04 we'll enable Easter Donation Promotion. During this time you'll get 50% more points. Everyone, who donates for 30 points (base) or more will also get Citizen Outfit + Easter Lottery Ticket
MTN4ekV.jpg

w2N3EeM.gif
Yjg2cRZ.gif

Questions and answers
Will be there an Easter Event?
- Yes, probably this weekend.

How will be the Easter Event?
- Something basic that was before. Eggs hunt + Pokemon hunt (server+individual work) as we want to focus on finishing 3rd island of alola

What rewards will be from Easter Event?
- Fletchling / Shiny Fletchling
- Roggenrola / Shiny Roggenrola
- Skrelp / Shiny Skrelp
- Spring Sawsbuck (has different moveset than winter one)
one of those will be obtainable AFTER server successfuly finishes the event. We haven't decided which one yet.

Will be there something else besides of Easter Event?
- Yes, maybe exp boost, loot boost, faster shiny spawn
When will third island of Alola be launched?
- Probably soon after Easter.

Which Pokemons can learn new TMs?
- The list will be provided in Friday or earlier.

How we'll be able to obtain new Tms?
- Easter Event, later they will be added to loot, maybe task system except of natural gift and selfdestruction

How we'll be able to get Natural Gift and Selfdestruction?
- The first one will be rare only from lotteries, contests and tournaments. The second one will be less rare, obtainable the same way as the first one, but also mini events.

How can we obtain New Mega pokemons?
- They will be spawning on third Alolan Island, Mega Heracross can be obtained for over a year thanks to existing secret achievement that nobody knows about. I can only give you a hint that it is related to some of previous events, but can be done any time, even now.

Where Pokemons for lotteries come from?
- Many of them are from deleted players, that we are sure of giving no second chances for. Some are created by staff.

When will be next, free or paid lottery?

- We are not planning on adding free lotteries anymore. They will always be paid for in-game money for low or higher price. We're planning to do mini lotteries with low amount of rewards and tickets for lucky players that are online at the moment of announcing lottery. It will be probably done every 1 or 2 weekends. (with smaller rewards than usual, as mentioned, that's gonna be a mini lottery). Big lotteries will be done with some occasion, for example next one for children's day 1/06. We don't plan to add more lotteries like this one this year anymore.

How many tickets can we get?
- Max 2 per person.

How many tickets can I get?

- As many as you want, but you can use only 2

Can I sell Easter lottery ticket in game to other players?
- Yeah

- Where can I see list of rewards?
Spoiler:

IfWY2mj.png

Si6I4gx.png

UTc4BJz.png

YpwIH8e.png

HM1CmX5.png

Syntek

Banned user
Reaction score
Can we get a sneak peak from Mega Heracross's Moveset?

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
is there a minimium amount of tickets? for example if there are equal or less amount of tickets compared to prizes, every ticket will won something?

is there a maximum amount of tickets?

if you could please extend easter events deadline some days after weekend to give better chance to those who may not have too much time in this holiday it would be great! (just some days after weekend)

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
is there a minimium amount of tickets? for example if there are equal or less amount of tickets compared to prizes, every ticket will won something?

is there a maximum amount of tickets?

if you could please extend easter events deadline some days after weekend to give better chance to those who may not have too much time in this holiday it would be great! (just some days after weekend)
First of all, I don't really know why are you requesting to extend the event if I didn't mention the date of its finish o_O. It probably starts this weekend but it does not mean it also ends. Else, seriously we can't make everyone happy, if you don't have time to play, then either try to find it or resign from participation. Event will probably last 3 up to 5 days.

About lottery. There's 600 tickets and 176 rewards. There's a chance we can extend amount of tickets, but I really doubt it will be needed.
If all tickets will not be sold, then system removes empty ones. Rare case would be removing part of rewards if there's not enough tickets sold (would have to be more than 60% chances to win.

ascheron

Reaction score
if i donate dor 90$ how many ticket i got? if 1 it's better to make 2 smaller donation.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
if i donate dor 90$ how many ticket i got? if 1 it's better to make 2 smaller donation.

If you donate for 90$, then you get 180 BASE points. It means you will get 6 tickets and 90 additional points.

xantek11

Reaction score
If i'll donate for 25pts, and with promotional 50% will get 37-38, then will get a ticket?

Strek

Reaction score
I'm planning on donating for 60 base points. Can I make the deposit for 60 base points at once (one transaction), and have 30 base points, the outfit, and a ticket go towards my account and that of my brother? Or would I have to make two separate transactions?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm planning on donating for 60 base points. Can I make the deposit for 60 base points at once (one transaction), and have 30 base points, the outfit, and a ticket go towards my account and that of my brother? Or would I have to make two separate transactions?

If you want to have outfit in your brother's account, then do 2 separated donations, one on your account, and second on your brother's account.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Can we expect some raids of Easter Bunnies during the easter?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
We have boosted some rates for Easter time (until Monday)
Diamond Server rates: Player exp. (2x) - Pokemon exp. (2.5x) - Loot (2x) - Catch (2.5x),
Platinum Server rates: Player exp. (3x) - Pokemon exp. (3x) - Loot (3x) - Catch (4x).
Faster spawn of shinies

Last edited by a moderator:
Back