What's new

Welcome!

Druddigon

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatanTetsuya

Reaction score
A new old pokemon that needs rebalance is Druddigon, since this pokemon is a Dragon, it suffers to kill what it should easily kill.

M1: smack down
M2: dragon claw
M3: Gunk Shot
m: gunk shot
M5: Endure
M6: dragon Rage
M7: secret power
M8 Focus Blast
M9: dragon storm
m10: dragon cry

M3: Gunk Shot
M5:protect it's ok according to bulbapedia.
M7: secret power
M8 Focus Blast

Shiny form:

p: dragon pulse
M3: scary face
M4: gunk shot
M5: Endure
M7: natural gift
M8: shadow claw

p: dragon pulse
M3: scary face
M4: gunk shot
M5: Protect: it's ok according to bulbapedia.
M7: natural gift
M8: shadow claw

he is very weak compared to all other dragons
I know not every single pokemon is supposed to have protection or heal, it's just a suggestion I gave there.

thanks and feel free to suggest new changes or reject my suggestions

Last edited:

Zecao

Reaction score
Druddigon its one of the best dragon in the game actually, if u wanna add protect, maybe need to suggest a biggest HP increase.
maybe need to test with helds like item urge (to make a sinergy with mold breaker) because its possible deals an incredible damage to fairy pokemons if you use a PVP learnset like, "surf" to win distance for expansives, and a second TM for helps to make DMG Aoe (rain dance).

PS: the main problem isnt druddigon, dragon types its very weak on padventures. and the great percentage of fairy pokemons have a lot of HP in duels.

Tenm

Reaction score
I believe that having "endure" for normal and "protect" for shiny would be ideal!

Last edited:

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
Do you know almost all pokedex learn Protect, on the official game, right? xD

NatanTetsuya

Reaction score
yes. he learns protec and e susbtitute.
but I have to disagree with you not everyone learns ; )

NatanTetsuya

Reaction score
Druddigon its one of the best dragon in the game actually, if u wanna add protect, maybe need to suggest a biggest HP increase.
maybe need to test with helds like item urge (to make a sinergy with mold breaker) because its possible deals an incredible damage to fairy pokemons if you use a PVP learnset like, "surf" to win distance for expansives, and a second TM for helps to make DMG Aoe (rain dance).

PS: the main problem isnt druddigon, dragon types its very weak on padventures. and the great percentage of fairy pokemons have a lot of HP in duels.

I didn't talk about its damage itself, but its resisted. in bulkepedia it says that it has protection as learned, even with changes in hp it would not solve your problem compared to all other dragons. I understood your point of view but that is not what I wanted to question

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
No thanks druddigon is good in my opinion and don't need changes (especially that you only suggested protect instead of endure) and no he will stay with endure we don't need every single pokemon walking around with prot and ref like skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back