What's new

Welcome!

Doubts about game

giantduo

Reaction score
Hello friends, are all of u good ?

So, i'm just curious about lots of things here before start to play, those things are:

How hard is the grinding ?
We have clan system (like pxg clans) ?
What about PVP content, it's balanced ? we have tournaments ?
We have shiny/helds ?

The most important, it's a pay to win ?

The interest in playing here are because of really cool sprite arts and lot of contents in PVE.

Thanks, sorry for bad english, not my native language.

Shouya

Reaction score
I hope you can understand everything from what I answer on your questions.

1.Grinding can get a bit hard on early levels and boring aswell but as the time progresses it gets easier, at least that's what I think, I hope others can confirm it, so overall it's not hard.
2.I haven't played pxg personally, but I believe clans are same like guilds in PA. So you can join one and have better time playing with friends together.
3.For now I think PvP is balanced, some pokemons still need some adjusting, but it's really awesome compared to the past. And yes, we had one recently, like 10 days ago, and they're not that uncommon at all.
4.No idea what is held but about the shiny part, yes. We have cloned and shiny pokemons. Cloned pokemons can be found at cloned island for which you need a ticket to enter and it lasts 48 hours, also it's only kanto pokemons there. While shinies are from johto and hoenn regions, and they can be found all over the map. There is a list of pokemons' shiny versions. Also their spawn is random after you kill their normal version, except for Eevee and Stantler, they have specific spawns. Eevee spawns at Cute island/Twin Rocks island, while Stantler spawns on Ice island 135 in Underwater complex.

And 5th, the most important, it's not pay to win of course. I've played this game for years and never donated before and I had fun times. Important feature of the game is getting a premium account, which can get achieved by buying 10 diamonds and giving it to NPC so you have additional features like flying, teleporting, access to new spawns etc. You can get your hands on those diamonds by donating of course, or just by buying from others players from in-game currency (which doesn't rely on donating). So you can have fun times without donating at all, especially it's not pay to win.

Yeah, I can agree on that, a lot of cool things are in the game and there are more being added always.

And no problem mate, we have a lot of tolerance for people whose english is not a first language, it's same for me too. And anyway, I hope you have fun in the game, if you have anymore questions just ask. If you are on Platinum, you can add me and ask me there for help also!

Sincerely, Shouya.

Sheeper

Reaction score
1. As Shouya said
2. There aren't any clans like at PxG as it wouldn't work well here Imo
3. Can't tell you much, seems balanced
4. Instead of held items, we have TMs, each poke can learn 2 from it's learnset. Each TM adds him new move to it's skillset - represented by certain TM, (with few restrictions from time to time) and ability system (you can read about it at our website)
5. donation can make it a bit easier for the beginning, but it's not really pay to win.

giantduo

Reaction score
I hope you can understand everything from what I answer on your questions.

1.Grinding can get a bit hard on early levels and boring aswell but as the time progresses it gets easier, at least that's what I think, I hope others can confirm it, so overall it's not hard.
2.I haven't played pxg personally, but I believe clans are same like guilds in PA. So you can join one and have better time playing with friends together.
3.For now I think PvP is balanced, some pokemons still need some adjusting, but it's really awesome compared to the past. And yes, we had one recently, like 10 days ago, and they're not that uncommon at all.
4.No idea what is held but about the shiny part, yes. We have cloned and shiny pokemons. Cloned pokemons can be found at cloned island for which you need a ticket to enter and it lasts 48 hours, also it's only kanto pokemons there. While shinies are from johto and hoenn regions, and they can be found all over the map. There is a list of pokemons' shiny versions. Also their spawn is random after you kill their normal version, except for Eevee and Stantler, they have specific spawns. Eevee spawns at Cute island/Twin Rocks island, while Stantler spawns on Ice island 135 in Underwater complex.

And 5th, the most important, it's not pay to win of course. I've played this game for years and never donated before and I had fun times. Important feature of the game is getting a premium account, which can get achieved by buying 10 diamonds and giving it to NPC so you have additional features like flying, teleporting, access to new spawns etc. You can get your hands on those diamonds by donating of course, or just by buying from others players from in-game currency (which doesn't rely on donating). So you can have fun times without donating at all, especially it's not pay to win.

Yeah, I can agree on that, a lot of cool things are in the game and there are more being added always.

And no problem mate, we have a lot of tolerance for people whose english is not a first language, it's same for me too. And anyway, I hope you have fun in the game, if you have anymore questions just ask. If you are on Platinum, you can add me and ask me there for help also!

Sincerely, Shouya.

Cool, clans there are a system where u choose one clan and do some missions to get higher ranks in this clan, each rank u win bonus atk/def with elements from clan, but i think we don't have this kinda of thing here.

Another thing, do we have somewhere in this forum a Pokemon Tier List ? the list of best Pokemon to invest by tier or elements.

And about the servers, which one do you recomend ?

thanks for your time again.

Sheeper

Reaction score
There are no Tiers (as there were in PxG), each last evolved poke is useful there more or less and cloneds/shinies are just stronger than their regular versions. Diamond is more crowded, with lower rates (recommended by me) while Platinum has a bit less players with higher exp/catch rates.

karksiukas

Reaction score
My point of view:

Grinding.
As far as I'm concerned, grinding is a part of every rpg style game so it's natural that there is bound to be some but usually I am surprised by the amount of options we are always given. I find this game interesting just for the fact that there are so many things to do, you don't even have to settle at something particular for a long time if you don't want to.

If you find it too hard just to sit and push the exp payload, you can always choose the so called "easier mode" and come over to Platinum where rates are increased.

Clans
I haven't played PXG either but as far as I know this kind of system is much better developed there and I was planning on suggesting improvements on our guild system but I ended up forgetting them in the long term... Yet guilds are fairly great feature to make the game better, allowing you to belong to a small community of some sort.

PvP
Although I feel like it could be somewhat better, we do have PvP, check Shouya's points above.

Shinies/Helds

Held system is currently being debated whether to be added or not but as of now it doesn't exist.

Shinies do exist but sadly not every Pokemon has its own Shiny version and only final forms (with a few exceptions) do have it. They are relatively hard to obtain and are kind of exclusive, I guess.

edit:
Forgot to mention the pay2win part but as others mentioned, I can definitely confirm that in the long term it is not.

Last edited:

giantduo

Reaction score
There are no Tiers (as there were in PxG), each last evolved poke is useful there more or less and cloneds/shinies are just stronger than their regular versions. Diamond is more crowded, with lower rates (recommended by me) while Platinum has a bit less players with higher exp/catch rates.

I heard that some Pokémon are kinda shit, like tropius compared to others leaf, so that's what i mean with tier list, some players would like to invest in they favorites Pokémon but i'm willing to be a competitive player in PVP contest and stuffs.

I like crowded servers, i'll have a try in each of then, maybe the fast one suits me better, idk, gonna do some research xD

Sheeper

Reaction score
I heard that some Pokémon are kinda shit, like tropius compared to others leaf, so that's what i mean with tier list, some players would like to invest in they favorites Pokémon but i'm willing to be a competitive player in PVP contest and stuffs.

I like crowded servers, i'll have a try in each of then, maybe the fast one suits me better, idk, gonna do some research xD

If you want to be rather PVP player, I'd heavily recommend diamond server - about Pokes, before you reach 120lvl (which is like basic for PVP in order to use 130 level pokemons) you'll find out which poke is PVP-oriented, which isn't etc.

kilerhb

Reaction score
About clans : We don't have it like on PXG (it's a small minus here for PA) . All you got is guilds.
We don't have helds , but have TM's
We have Shiny Pokes and Cloned Pokes , but comparing to PXG , we don't have very much of it.
We have PVP Tournaments system:
It's not pay to win - You can buy Premium or items releted with it paying with diamonds , they can be easily bought from other players

Back