What's new

Welcome!

Dont commits same mistake like in pobr

seshomaru

Reaction score
U should create a lot of server where to play ppl would get pissed of if they cant enter in game and have to wait like in po
the wait list and make server hold more ppl idk if is well writed cuz idk much english :roll:

Toddler

Reaction score
Well I guess this isnt in the wrong section BUT, there will be a waiting list. It seems to me that this server is going to be full when it opens, so I hope that they open up a few..2 or 3..It really depends on the amount of people.

Thor

Reaction score
Well, I do not think they make a mistake, its just that pokemon servers are really popular.

Rodrigo13

Reaction score
Well that depends too of the Dedicate Server that is going to be, because the capacity of the server depends of the dedicate server.

seshomaru

Reaction score
i hope they make the servers can hold more ppl cuz in po they only holded 250 per server and in all server there was a waiting list of 125 :(

Thor

Reaction score
I think they wont have that big servers in the beginning, since they have to pay everything with their own cash, but when the servers are online for about 1/2 weeks they have enough money to upgrade their servers.

Litho

Reaction score
Can't make a server without waitlist.. It depens of the ppl playing
Surely they will start with few servers (I hope more than 1) and then, more servers..
But it'll happen like POBR: 7-8 servers and all of them have waiting list..

crazyivaan

Reaction score
No waiting list? well a very effective pressure feature to make a player wanna become premium.... without it, i wont be premium xD

Regards

Zeldax

Reaction score
Rodrigo13 said:
Well that depends too of the Dedicate Server that is going to be, because the capacity of the server depends of the dedicate server.
Nope, you are wrong.
The capacity of the the server depends of the game.
I will explain:
If the capacity of the server depends of the dedicate server, why make 8 or 9 server?, just make 1 server with the capacity of the 8 or 9 ones.
The capacity depends of the game because the map,quest,shops,etc.
If they make servers without whaiting list the hunting zones,the quest and the shop gonna be overcrowded, you cant hunt,you cant make quest and you cant buy or sell items.
For that they make more server with whaiting list for disperse players and make an orden on the game.
So the whaiting list its necesary and the capacity of the server depends a little of the dedicate server but in the most part depends of the game.

Arceus

Reaction score
yeah they should make 3 sever then 5 then 8 etc like in PO with 400 each sever and It depends if the map is biger

Enzed

Reaction score
If PA, have the same popularity as po, and i hope more, there it will be obviously waiting list, pokemon tibia server, is good, and po, is the only descently one, when pa release, a lot of people from Po will come to PA, and there will be thousand of people playing it, obviously will be a waiting list.

Hope it help.

XmasterchiefX

Reaction score
Look right, the other right you dumbass -.-
Well I think they will start the first weeks or week of the game with 2 or 3 servers, then have like 7 or 8 servers for more ppl. And also that is not a mistake is just that this kind of servers are very popular

And also some ppl may be wondering: Why is there a waiting list in PO/other servers? the answer is simple everyone knows that tibia maps are really really big so they can hold a lot of people to hunt or other stuff, so in some rare cases they have waiting lists but not so large like PO, so if PO dont have a waiting list they will hold maybe at least 1000 ppl, the servers would be overcrowded, you cant hunt very good, and maybe it will cause lag and the server will maybe crash..

Summary: Waiting lists keep servers balanced, for the server not to be overcrowded

Toddler

Reaction score
XmasterchiefX said:
Well I think they will start the first weeks or week of the game with 2 or 3 servers, then have like 7 or 8 servers for more ppl. And also that is not a mistake is just that this kind of servers are very popular

And also some ppl may be wondering: Why is there a waiting list in PO/other servers? the answer is simple everyone knows that tibia maps are really really big so they can hold a lot of people to hunt or other stuff, so in some rare cases they have waiting lists but not so large like PO, so if PO dont have a waiting list they will hold maybe at least 1000 ppl, the servers would be overcrowded, you cant hunt very good, and maybe it will cause lag and the server will maybe crash..

Summary: Waiting lists keep servers balanced, for the server not to be overcrowded

You talk wisely. Hopefully there will be a good number of hunting spawns to keep everyone occupied. There are a crazy amount of Brazilians in PO. Hopefully people wont flood this one like PO. Also hoping there wont be ignorance, immaturity, spawn blocking noobs (this falls in with ignorance and immaturity), Last but not least..A lot of noobs

Back