What's new

Welcome!

Do you like Sound in PA?

Sound?

• Total voters

Zeldax

Reaction score
Its only a poll....
i think the server be more cool if have sound,but the sound can mute,so its a great idea.
Well only vote.

If someone say :
Does the game have sound?
No it doesnt.

i would answer ITS ONLY A POLL!!

Xamp

Reaction score
No.

I know that's just a poll but if someone want to know my opinion here you have it.

Sound? Do you know what Tibia is? :)

wicho16

Reaction score
I think the game should be sound, this is not tibia, I like that each city had its own song, when I was in a battle to change the song and if the battle becomes dangerous (have 2 or one poke or when you are in red hp. etc) the song changes its rate (ritmo que no se como se diga ritmo en ingles XD)

Obviously the game creators can make a special button for desactive the song

Enzed

Reaction score
OFF: Ritmo en ingles es rythim

ON:
This is my way to see the things, i think will be great if the game have sound... i think it will be so hard... maybe impossible because the game is based on tibia, and the tibia client cant afford sound (why u think tibia is 20 mb ._.).

Well... it's my opinion and hope it works

Kibuba

Reaction score
Maybe yes.
It should have sound.

But... The sound, many time give only more lag to the game.
And that's not the idea.

I think that, the game should have its own music player, where each player can place the music he want.
Like another games (Air rivals, for example).

Cya~~

Dude

Reaction score
Do you know how annoying it will be with sound?//voted no

The only cool thing I can think of is sound when you catch a pokemon.

Other then that will be annoying.. Cheap sound effects for attacks? lol

Genocide

Reaction score
Fuuuuuuuck no.
  • 10 times heavier client. Honestly, what a drag.[/*:m:1slr9di3]
  • Development time? 2 more years.[/*:m:1slr9di3]
  • Most people would get annoyed by it, personally, I would just use the sound feature the first time I play, then it would always be off.[/*:m:1slr9di3]
  • wicho16 said:
    I think the game should be sound, this is not tibia, I like that each city had its own song, when I was in a battle to change the song and if the battle becomes dangerous (have 2 or one poke or when you are in red hp. etc) the song changes its rate (ritmo que no se como se diga ritmo en ingles XD)

Obviously the game creators can make a special button for desactive the song
    I laughed so hard when I read that xD. If a tibia client were to have sound, believe me my stupid mate, it would be just a few annoying songs or an online radio station. You really thought they could link sound fx to a poke's hp in a tibia client -.- I don't want to sound insulting, but thats just retarded.[/*:m:1slr9di3]

Yes, this is deffinitely not Tibia. But like it or not, it IS based on it.
Unless they build their own client, NOT BASED ON TIBIA AT ALL (which I highly doubt), this is just impossible. In other words, what a ridiculous idea.

Back