What's new

Welcome!

Dice event at 6;00 am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Hi, i know that you will say that i have butt hurt or something, but i feel responsible to say what most of players think.
At 6;00 am polish event we had dice event, most of players sleep yet before work, school or anything, it was also 2;00 am brazil time, most of players sleeps also!
Rewards worth was like 80kk, you didnt divide event for 2 parts, for good time for brazilian players, and polish players, you let a lot of ppl to participate a lot of times, while 4/5 of players wasnt able to participate even once. We, players arent mad, frustrated, we are resigned, we are resigned because it shouldnt be like that, we are resigned because so huge event should be announced at least some time before, while 1/5 made huge fortune on that event with possiblity of participating many times, 4/5 got nothing. If you wanted to make less cash on server, you should make lottery, with tickets worth some cash, to let everyone participate.

Last edited:

Sylwanek

Reaction score
+1^ The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

jansza

Reaction score
I have to agree with Khormes.
Why few guys got fortune in one night when i cant get anything since 2012?
We all have to do hard work to get pokemons we want, but its sad that some guys dont have to do anything, just be in game at 6:00 AM.
Regards

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I do event when I have time for it. Accept it or get no event. Once you will participate, once you not. But complaint about event hour regardless if it is between 6-10am pl time or 23-1am proves, that making any kind of event is pointless.

PS. How do u know how much rewards worth if u slept?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back