What's new

Welcome!

Dear Sheepr and GM Lajrra

Status
Not open for further replies.

crisaliz

Reaction score
My point is not whether Van is administrator or not my point is that if he could help the GMS and CM's also be nothing more is a matter of wanting to do something can be interpreted as you said but that have photos that he says give me 5 diamonds for 1k like last time if he had not postearia prueva then nothing, it just a matter that the staff do your part, but good as it is easier to close the issue and do nothing for the players and it is what did not know what the point of having so many people and not put a little bit of help that you know of to do something peude do something and had told them, but good as I know it is customary not do anything I have no more of another to resign the way things are and will continue well and it's not like before ... thanks for nothing

chaaps

Reaction score
rules as rules, scamming its not illegal, and you will not get your money or whatever you want back!
like lajrra said on the other topic, u did it for your OWN responsabilty, then, be careful the next time

and dont come crying, cuz I lost a scyther 117 when scyther coast's like 70k, and I dont got it back, like they dont give em back to anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back