What's new

Welcome!

Dead Penalty and some fixes

Roni Monteiro

Reaction score
sorry my English and horrible but it's been a bad idea padventures and a different set for not losing xp aa game brand is the difficulty to level not to mention that if you are in a spawn you can die No you will have to give tp 7 min and wait again this and bad guys would have put ums stronger spawn spawn new kind of a ghost and not die loses% could also be a new 140 since it does not give Papoi quest xp

Tsu

Reaction score
Just can't rookie because in lvl 50 don't lose exp

Razioo

Reaction score
I really dont get why you make such a big deal out of this. If you have played tibia, or heck basicly any other game you would lose WAY more than just 2% or whatever the % is now.

There should be "punishment" for dying, else there is no point. Then they might as well make the character unable to die

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
I think it's best to listen to what the players have to say admins, in my opinion it doesn't matter too much (cuz I left already, lel), but it is cool imo.

But srlsy, all this crying omg, xD. All I have to say is:

Cry me a river,
Build a bridge,
Get over it.

Sorry for saying it, but it's true, go live your life if you can't accept it, it's much more than a game : D (my life is much better now, and yes I'm still just checking what's up sometimes here)

Come on guys, it's just a game, but admins, I think the best thing here is to listen to the players cuz it seems mostly like a no to me, just saying my opinion :*

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
I won't crying cuz of that but you're already balanced exp with hp,dont need more xd

Last edited:

Obreviate

Reaction score
Sorry for saying it, but it's true, go live your life if you can't accept it, it's much more than a game : D (my life is much better now, and yes I'm still just checking what's up sometimes here)

It's not only about accepting or not, my dear quack.
And the fact that you have "discovered" the life, you should not stay all the time, telling to people live their lives, since you really don't know if they already do or not. It's a weird comment be saying to ppl "go live your life" each one does it the way they think is better, simply. Many already discovered, which you discovered only now.

Ruminus

Reaction score
I think it's best to listen to what the players have to say admins, in my opinion it doesn't matter too much (cuz I left already, lel), but it is cool imo.

But srlsy, all this crying omg, xD. All I have to say is:

Cry me a river,
Build a bridge,
Get over it.

Come on guys, it's just a game, but admins, I think the best thing here is to listen to the players cuz it seems mostly like a no to me, just saying my opinion :*

Even tho we complain its to make the server good in the way we are used to, but 2% isnt much to lose in death, and yeah we are living our life <3

koles

Reaction score
Woooohoooooo
Destroy this game more.
I ask again, who make this fucking nice ideas?
Why not focus on important things like, new quests, maybe make full hoen region.
No better destroy Pokemons hp and make game more harder, now I want to back to pc I need to die and loose experience because somebody make this "fantastic " idea.

Don't say to me don't cry, because I only say that you will loose players because you not focus on community requirements. Like I say before, game is for players and we decide what we want. If it is possible you ofc can do this, ofc you can disagree.
And before you add something you should post something about this on forum no make something like this:
SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER MORE HP FOR POKES, GIVE ABRA 3K.
You are like AMD "more cores!".

That is all from me. I only play in event if this be possible with new "fantastic" system, and after this I end game.

GL for all.

Last edited:

ViniRex

Reaction score
For Real? 2% for death? My God, pa going to decay, it would be better to have gone to see the movie Pelé -.-

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
For Real? 2% for death? My God, pa going to decay, it would be better to have gone to see the movie Pelé -.-
I can feel the ocean of your tears which comes from Brazil until France touching my feet.

Last edited:

Papelingo

Reaction score
I can feel the ocean of your tears which comes from Brazil until France touching my feet.

no doubt how this game has gone so shitty with GMS like this he's obviously a kid

also, delete me in game if that make you feel "powerful" kiddo idc

Mang Pearl

Reaction score
It doesnt matter bro, this game have been always with a system that you wouldnt lose exp after dying and idk if you remember but years ago they put this system and many players lost like 3~4 lvls in a normal hunt.
It should be changed asap.
It hasnt been always with no exp loss... In the beggining of the server there was exp loss by death... I remember i leveled to 60 like 4 times... That was good times...
I always agreed with the death penalty, but not like the system is nowadays, when you might die just because wild pokes dont see your poké ( say like when its behing a wall)
If they chanced it as well then it would be great

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
no doubt how this game has gone so shitty with GMS like this he's obviously a kid

also, delete me in game if that make you feel "powerful" kiddo idc
Dude please. You guys are acting like that because the game got a bit harder. Sorry if for us it is important to keep the game a bit harder, but you know... Making it harder makes also harder to reach your goals, so it means you have to work more, and if you really want to get your goals it will take more time to get bored and leave. But giving up because of this? such a challenger you consider yourself, huh?

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
It hasnt been always with no exp loss... In the beggining of the server there was exp loss by death... I remember i leveled to 60 like 4 times... That was good times...
I always agreed with the death penalty, but not like the system is nowadays, when you might die just because wild pokes dont see your poké ( say like when its behing a wall)
If they chanced it as well then it would be great
Hmm... True.

zoq40

Reaction score
first repairs lags in servers next take this hahahahuahuhauhashahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ashFAlzin187

Reaction score
for your information when the game start, the characters were losing experience to die, and had more than 600 players on each server.
wat wat wat bro ..
at that time:
earthquake beat pokes type fly.
healarea of tuff/fable/chansey, heal all life of player
and pokes did not beat both in body .. leveling in elder .. think with me, at that time they hit 200 - 500 on body right. these days hit of elder is 800 - 1000, if 3 elder attack you in body at the same time, you easily dies. and now they attack even with your Pokemon out of pokeball ..
as had 600 players in each server? to me that was between 300 -450 '--'

Back