What's new

Welcome!

day night regulation

MoniquePolier

Reaction score
ok, like the title says i was making a comparison with PO and pokemon games and i tought it could be great if the world games of PA vary from day to night something like nds pokemon games, and maybe you're thinking how could that happen??? well... i propose a server save, put down servers at a certain hour and change it to day or night and another thing that you could say: there will be people like from spain for example and mexico (my case) so..... 6 hours diference i think :S it won't be real, but i answer: you could stablish that some worlds are destined for spanish people (because of the clock, but nothing else.....don't tell me i'm racist), and of course with the regulation of the server clock, it would be awsome that with the server save, once your online again, other pokemons appear to continue killing, like i said before like nds pokemon games...the server save could be, for example, at 7 pm and 7 am.

a complex idea, but it is not to make the release date goes longer, it's a proposal to make the PA experience even better :) and maybe in the future something like this could be done :) what do you think?....

Blez

Reaction score
MoniquePolier said:
ok, like the title says i was making a comparison with PO and pokemon games and i tought it could be great if the world games of PA vary from day to night something like nds pokemon games, and maybe you're thinking how could that happen??? well... i propose a server save, put down servers at a certain hour and change it to day or night and another thing that you could say: there will be people like from spain for example and mexico (my case) so..... 6 hours diference i think :S it won't be real, but i answer: you could stablish that some worlds are destined for spanish people (because of the clock, but nothing else.....don't tell me i'm racist), and of course with the regulation of the server clock, it would be awsome that with the server save, once your online again, other pokemons appear to continue killing, like i said before like nds pokemon games...the server save could be, for example, at 7 pm and 7 am.

a complex idea, but it is not to make the release date goes longer, it's a proposal to make the PA experience even better :) and maybe in the future something like this could be done :) what do you think?....

Hopefully it will show up in PA,i like the idea.

Percin

Reaction score
i dont think thats possible - that the same place changes appearence after some time automaticly ive never seen it or heard of it ..

Toddler

Reaction score
I think this idea is definitely creative. I see no real use to this. I think maybe, this is something that maybe they could implement in the game later.

crazyivaan

Reaction score
There are few pokemons that might show up only on nighttime. which make a purpose of time changing

Regards

Toddler

Reaction score
crazyivaan said:
There are few pokemons that might show up only on nighttime. which make a purpose of time changing

Regards

Well, just take the night/day system that's already there and have it change the spawn of some of those monsters that go to sleep and those who come out..But there's really no pokemon in Kanto that are nocturnal..Zubat's a cave dweller, Rattata is night and day(so he wouldnt move)..I can't think of anymore.

crazyivaan

Reaction score
Toddler said:
crazyivaan said:

Regards

Well, just take the night/day system that's already there and have it change the spawn of some of those monsters that go to sleep and those who come out..But there's really no pokemon in Kanto that are nocturnal..Zubat's a cave dweller, Rattata is night and day(so he wouldnt move)..I can't think of anymore.

The following pokemon appear at night.

No. 35 Clefairy

No. 43 Oddish
Route 224

No. 163 Hoothoot
eterna forest
No. 164 Noctowl
same location as pre evolved form

No. 167 Spinark
egg (night)
No. 168 Ariados
Route 229

No. 173 Cleffa
Mt. coronet [upper] very first floor

No. 354 Banette
Route 225
No. 355 Duskull
Route 209

No. 361 Snorunt
Route 216

No. 401 Kricketot
Route 201

No. 402 Kricketune
Route 206

No. 479 Rotom
Old Chateau thump the tv 8pm to 4am

Note: I am not claiming this as my own. Since I got it from the guide I bought.
Note 2: Iam not sure about the generation of the Pokemons.

Toddler

Reaction score
crazyivaan said:
Toddler said:
crazyivaan said:

Regards

The following pokemon appear at night.

No. 35 Clefairy

No. 43 Oddish
Route 224

No. 163 Hoothoot
eterna forest
No. 164 Noctowl
same location as pre evolved form

No. 167 Spinark
egg (night)
No. 168 Ariados
Route 229

No. 173 Cleffa
Mt. coronet [upper] very first floor

No. 354 Banette
Route 225
No. 355 Duskull
Route 209

No. 361 Snorunt
Route 216

No. 401 Kricketot
Route 201

No. 402 Kricketune
Route 206

No. 479 Rotom
Old Chateau thump the tv 8pm to 4am

Note: I am not claiming this as my own. Since I got it from the guide I bought.
Note 2: Iam not sure about the generation of the Pokemons.

IF they were to put this in the game, only 2 pokemon would be used..And thats Clefairy (But shes always found on mount moon), and Oddish (Thats both a day time and night time pokemon so it wouldnt be effected)

XmasterchiefX

Reaction score
Look right, the other right you dumbass -.-
I have been playning a pokemon platinum remake, which has a list for pokemon on Morning, Day, and Night, so maybe you can use the pokemon on the list for a little help, but if you are going to put this Morning/Day/Night Mechanic, if not ignore this image xD

here it is:
BloodyPlatinum_MorningDayNightSystem.jpg

I know that it has pokemon from all generations, but it has some of the 1st one :D

Toddler

Reaction score
Theres only a few nocturnal pokemon..Gastly is the only good one that would really be there..Plus switching the pokemon from night to day or from day to night would most likely cause lag.

Enzed

Reaction score
Well, the night system, and day system is on tibia, if you see the hour, it can say... something like... 11:37 PM, and it will be dark but if u see it's 11:30 AM, it will be clear, is same thing in the caves, is dark because... well xD is a cave, and the pokemon night-day, i don't think that's possible but well, that is adm choice.

Kenys

Reaction score
how can you forget murcrow!
i dont know if it is spelled right

and it could be like this night murkrow day pidgey....night zubat(when they come out to search for prey)....day rattata etc i know more :p

Back