What's new

Welcome!

Dave out part 2/2.

dave'

Reaction score
Hello.

kAWIily.png

Finally this day has come. After almost 5 years here im leaving. I had 1 break for about 10 months but I said one day I'll back.. Now im leaving with certainty that it won't happen again. There are few reasons of it but it really doesn't matter. Important it's what I want to say to all of you - my friend or my enemies.

First of all - thing which I was saying thousand times - never give up! If you want something - do it. Success don't come easy, sometimes it takes a lot of time. The best example - me trying to catch one of my favorite pokes - Lapras and the result - It took me around 4 years but I did it.

Second thing - people which I meet here. Playing alone is not even 1% good as playing with friends.. Thank you ALL. After 5 years it's extremly hard to mention everyone so I made 2 important groups to me:

I) My guild.

cKdDPEn.png

One of the oldest guilds on diamond I guess. People which I could always count. No matter what happens, thank you ALL. For hundreds or even thousands hours spent together speaking on TeamSpeak. For fun what we had playing other games, all the nights and rest of things. Someone said the best what you can earn are your memories - I confirm. This is the best reward after all this time. Thank you again.

II) Other people - not only from Poland but I had some great friend from other countries. Thank you too, some of you won't read this because you left PA 1 or 2 years ago but I still remember all people who helped me. Thanks.

III*) Bonus group - enemies & haters. Thank you too. Why? Because Winston Churchill said:

,, You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."

And for all of you - remember. Karma is only a bitch if you are. : )

~Some words at the end after 5 years here.

At the begining PA was really awesome place. If you had a dratini you were knowed by all people and they were saying: "Look, he's rich." Small goals, old but gold style. I fall in love on this game.
Changes and changes.. If game want to improve - need changes. I get it, it's normal. But some of them were not necessary and you (staff) won't listen enough to players what they really need. But you did good job if I won't count every single soon.
But something changed and now things what I saw are just sad. It's showing that people who are donate a lot and have friends in staff are just favored. And EVERY one know about what and who im saying. But if you don't care you can still have fun playing here. I lost it when I opened my eyes enough. Alright, thats all I wanted to say.

Dave has left the party.

Sakora

Reaction score
I wish you good luck in your Real Life , Although i didn't know you but it seems to me that you are experienced , and sadly the game is getting more empty since i remember 500/500 in diamond and due to unintented mistakes of staff the result is never more 150_200 on server , i wish you return but as you like it is your Choice, Good luck Dave..
Another one from the best in PA is retiring..

endzojek

Reaction score
Another Polish Legend :<
good luck in your rl life Dave!

I remember all amazing moments before my break with you and yours guild!

TAK TO JA PRAWDZIWY ENDZI :D

Back