What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] dale ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invictus

Reaction score
This is already my third ban for "bug abuse" and I would like to know why staff do not notify the player before banning him, and this time it was a bug in the quest.

First of alll: there is no spoiler for this quest, I received some infos from a friend and he told me about staying in a sqm so that the rest of the team could pass without problems, which could be and was done by anyone there (Secret, Olimeczek and Sting) and not only by me who has done the quest already and its easy... Sting gets in the X sqm to block the rest of the water vortex to player B and C to the lever and when they finish that part one of them comes back to help Sting who helped them with it before and done, happy forever, so how anyone could know that this was some kind of bug if there is no place explaining about this quest or something like this, players simply had to find/think their way to do the quest and now they are paying like if they knew of it.

2nd: When I arrived in that part of the quest they were doing it already it (I do not know if darken did this in his video and they saw) because I was finishing pulling the last levers from the maze to them and just stayed in the sqm to they finish this part, that is, they all knew already about that "bug" but only me was banned why? Do you think I told them before quest - "Listen here my great friends, there is X bug inside the quest and lets abuse of it. I dont care if you are GM Sting, lets abuse and shut up, it will be easier for us hehe" pf...

Wasn't easier to warn me to stop "abusing" and move everyone who was doing the quest to the beginning of that part?

3rd: You saw that they were doing it Raissa, before I got there, you even said "nice bug abuse sting and bla bla" when he was already in the middle of the little maze but you did nothing and let him arrive until the lever like if everything was ok, the same with Olimeczek, which made me think that you were just kidding with Sting but my banishment says that you weren't, and that I was the only one abusing of it even you knowing that no.

If I knew this was some kind of bug I would have reported it to someone already, or what? Do you think I would put my hands on fire abusing of something with all risks for helping people I barely know / talk? c'mon, I'm not really caring but this ban was pretty unfair imo.

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
btw i was the one who told him about this, how the fuck do you guys want us to know this is a bug? it perfectly fits into the quest: the most skilled one goes first and clears the way for friends to pass with no risk

Zelricks

Reaction score
Stop making yourself a usual victim of the bad staff. You were clearly abusing of a bug to let other people pass through quest in easier way. We have done this trap working all the way for a reason, not for fun. If someone found a way to make it stop working, then it should be reported, which you haven't done. Deal with consequences now.
Everyone else, who abuses of bugs in this game is being banned or deleted depending on the grade of a bug. You are no way better than anyone else here, so whatever you do against the rules, you will be punished the same way.
Ps. People who passed through this labirynth with not working trappes were teleported to the pokemon center.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
btw i was the one who told him about this, how the fuck do you guys want us to know this is a bug? it perfectly fits into the quest: the most skilled one goes first and clears the way for friends to pass with no risk

Use appropiate language on forum, since it's not the first time you are doing it, your account is going to be banned.

@Invictus,
You were staying on the first white sqm telling people to run forward, because trap doesn't work there - doesn't work, because of you, the one who keeps stopping it by staying on that SQM. You clearly knew, that you are making a trap stop to work and you knew, that if you weren't there, it would work normally - which is clear bug abuse. You have yourself admitted, that someone else told you how to do it, so instead of reporting, you decided to use it for adventage of those other players doing quest (sting, albu, olimeczek). They were sent to Pokemon Center being forced to go there once again. They - unlike you had rights not to know what is happening. You knew very well, you were doing it with purpose, so I think, that 24 hours banishment won't hurt you this much, but will make you think twice, before trying to abuse of some things.
Imagine, that this trap working all the way was done on purpose, not to let people like you or Darken who was telling people on video how to abuse stop to work.

I didn't joke, when I told you not to be surprised if I ban you for bug abuse, because you stay there not to let trap work, later making yourself a victim of the staff, because, that's what you are doing recently. You kept staying there until I dragged you away, so you were well informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back