What's new

Welcome!

Daily missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Hello, I'd like to suggest that instead of 24h waiting for Daily Quests, we just had a time when the chances gets reseted. This would help a lot of people and would be fair IMO.

Example:

Everyday, at 00:00 GMT our chances for daily quest gets reseted. This way we will have the whole day to do our quest, depending on things we have to do, and still will be once per day.

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
Nice :3
If they could add in game ASAP, many players would have a reason to play xD

Epic Mickey

Reaction score
Hello, I'd like to suggest that instead of 24h waiting for Daily Quests, we just had a time when the chances gets reseted. This would help a lot of people and would be fair IMO.

Example:

Everyday, at 00:00 GMT our chances for daily quest gets reseted. This way we will have the whole day to do our quest, depending on things we have to do, and still will be once per day.

Really good idea, agree 100%

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Nothing against gays (man). More gays = less competition. kkkkkkkkkkk
No, seriously, nothing against gay. Just making fun of you ;)

Yea, agree with you, less competition xD. Don't think I'm gay, but I hate when ppl discriminate them! (My best friend in RL is gay and I have been defending him from bullying since we were like 7 xd).

See ya around!

Revon Arth

Banned user
Reaction score
Daily

I know it was already suggested, but here we go.
Everybody knows Daily can be done each 24 hours, but I would like to suggest to change this time for 20 hours.
Why? Because it`s definetely hard to do it everyday in the same time. Sometimes you forget to do it, or can`t log in for any reason and you do it later. There`ll be a someday that you`ll have to lose that day (don`t do daily) to organize the right time. I`ve lost many days because of it.
In Tibia, the `daily` quests are 20 hours. And I`m not suggesting it to make it like Tibia. I`m saying this, because I really think its gonna be very useful. If you lose the time to do in a day, you can easily organize the time you wish in the next day. And I don`t think someone will do daily twice in a day, because it really demands a high level of non-lifing.

PS. I don`t know if you understood everything, since it`s a bit hard to explain it.
PS2. By any reason, my keyboard for this thread is a bit changed. Some letters don`t appear, and others are changed -_-.

koles

Reaction score
I dont agree with that 20h
Just put that daily can do each day...no 24h... just to be possible to do 1 time per day (no matter of time)

I think about that same. :p

Revon Arth

Banned user
Reaction score
I dont agree with that 20h
Just put that daily can do each day...no 24h... just to be possible to do 1 time per day (no matter of time)
Yehp, that can also be a good option. But I think that would require a daily server save + reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back