What's new

Welcome!

Daily login may

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
the question is what is rate of sport ball if rocket ball is x5 and premier ball 5.5 for shiny and if im not wrong sport ball was x5.5 so what will be difference between premier and sport when we gonna catch shiny pokemons?!

sport ball is even better cuz it is x6

Arkhim

Reaction score
the question is what is rate of sport ball if rocket ball is x5 and premier ball 5.5 for shiny and if im not wrong sport ball was x5.5 so what will be difference between premier and sport when we gonna catch shiny pokemons?!

sting said it is pokeball from profession, maybe it will be craftable(? and sport is only from event

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
sting said it is pokeball from profession, maybe it will be craftable(? and sport is only from event

Exactly that. Sport balls won't be easily obtainable, while the other ones will be craftable.

From now on, we will punish daily abusers that are creating several accounts in order to gain more rewards. Currently we allow 2 accounts per person, thank you for understanding.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Exactly that. Sport balls won't be easily obtainable, while the other ones will be craftable.

From now on, we will punish daily abusers that are creating several accounts in order to gain more rewards. Currently we allow 2 accounts per person, thank you for understanding.

Let me ask you something
I have Wesker account and i can make another account to use for daily?
Just to be clear,Boky have his acc and he can make his too....sometimes he enter on my acc and me on his (we share all),does it count (as me,Wesker)use Boky's account as my second account or?
Sorry for complications xD

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Let me ask you something
I have Wesker account and i can make another account to use for daily?
Just to be clear,Boky have his acc and he can make his too....sometimes he enter on my acc and me on his (we share all),does it count (as me,Wesker)use Boky's account as my second account or?
Sorry for complications xD

If he is frequently playing on his account then it doesn't count, but if you are the one who uses it the most, then it does

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Hi, I have a few questions, cuz it isnt clear for me :D
max 2 accounts per player = no matter if accounts are old or new?
what if i started daily yesterday when there wasnt that rule yet and I started daily login on 3 accounts? and i want to play on them all, I will get automatically rewards, I dont want any punishment and want to be fair, any solution? :D

Ludacha

Reaction score
If he is frequently playing on his account then it doesn't count, but if you are the one who uses it the most, then it does

I don't,just log to trade some if he is off.
Thanks for info

Mr Forasteiro

Reaction score
to receive on three accounts, perhaps accounts created 1 month ago. I don't think it's fair to create accounts just for this system.

obs: my opinion, 2 acc per ip is great. (only because there is an IP with 2 people in the same house).

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi, I have a few questions, cuz it isnt clear for me :D
max 2 accounts per player = no matter if accounts are old or new?
what if i started daily yesterday when there wasnt that rule yet and I started daily login on 3 accounts? and i want to play on them all, I will get automatically rewards, I dont want any punishment and want to be fair, any solution? :D

parcel
>
raissa
>
celadon

Duzy pan

Reaction score

Nymeria

Reaction score
Hello, i didnt know that you were only allowed to join daily login with only 2, dont know if i missed the info on the topic, or if it wasn't there.
Eitherway, im sorry.
So to be fair,
Villanelle - My Main Acc
Nymeria - Support/Daycare Acc
Howling Wolf - Support/Daycare Acc -
Can u cancel Howling Wolf? i need to log in there every now and then.
My friend Jeffersonmoura, made the same mistake, his chars are:
Jeffersounmoura - main
bolodefuba - maker and support
beckembauer - support and daycareacc
If you could plz cancel aswell Beckembauer inscription, that would be great.
Once again, sorry.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Hello, i didnt know that you were only allowed to join daily login with only 2, dont know if i missed the info on the topic, or if it wasn't there.
Eitherway, im sorry.
So to be fair,
Villanelle - My Main Acc
Nymeria - Support/Daycare Acc
Howling Wolf - Support/Daycare Acc -
Can u cancel Howling Wolf? i need to log in there every now and then.
My friend Jeffersonmoura, made the same mistake, his chars are:
Jeffersounmoura - main
bolodefuba - maker and support
beckembauer - support and daycareacc
If you could plz cancel aswell Beckembauer inscription, that would be great.
Once again, sorry.

parcel
>
raissa
>
celadon

Tsotss

Reaction score
Maybe the solution would be making a command like !claim_daily 4/5 (depends of free/premium account).

Acutally everyday after 00:00 I enter 3 different accounts to change daily tasks for friend and brother and me which play almost every day and now what, can't I?

I understand that u reduce accounts per person, which I agree, but tbh from now I can not login to others accounts for changing tasks, taking some pokes/stuff because of daily system until they will login and also can not claim reward on mine another account? It's kinda unfair cus the rewards are automatically and there is no other option like login and not taking the reward. Maybe make something like if someone want to claim the reward, is needed to open daily window and claim the reward by clicking on it.

Hope u would bring any solution, cus its not just about me, there are many others players which can have this problem. And the solution would be made fast enough.

demzpacito

Reaction score
I think sending all itens "ilegally" earned after end of may is the best solution. It's annoying if you have to send it everyday, but it's also annoying that you have to claim it everyday, that's why I think Tsots' idea is no the best, not to mention I'm pretty sure people will forget to claim

thelecho

Reaction score
Jano said in other thread that there will be a way to recover missed days doing some tasks. What would happen if at the end of the month I missed some tokens anyway and in 10 months I'm missing a few tokens to get the mega, is there going to be a way to get those tokens? Maybe paying some diamonds for each token you missed and with a max amount allowed to get using this method to avoid ppl just buying most of them at the end

Khylithos

Reaction score
Hello,

I have an other issue about this topic.
Me (Khylithos), Prexius (my real brother) and Avellana (other real life brother) play all padventures. We all live in the same house using the same IP adres. Sometimes we log in on the same computers in order to trade things or other things. Since we all play (3 persons) it might look like that one person is playing on all those accounts, which would mean that we are breaking your rules right now. But we are not.. we have been playing this game since the first month padventures started, ofcourse with some periods of retirement. It is logic that all three of us want to obtain the monthly reward, but if we do.. we dont want to get punished. Since we are real players and we dont have dosens of account only to claim more money. Me and my brothers would like to hear from you or other staff members.

Kind regards,
Prexius, Avellana and Khylithos

Popeye

Reaction score
Jano said in other thread that there will be a way to recover missed days doing some tasks. What would happen if at the end of the month I missed some tokens anyway and in 10 months I'm missing a few tokens to get the mega, is there going to be a way to get those tokens? Maybe paying some diamonds for each token you missed and with a max amount allowed to get using this method to avoid ppl just buying most of them at the end

If I'm not wrong, no one said that this will stay for only 10 months, so maybe if you lose more than one day, and you can't recover it, you will have the months 11 or more to complete it... Or no?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know if we'll keep it for longer, than 10 months, probably if people will be missing very few tokens (not like 50/100), then we might add some additional way to get them. We'll see later

Hello,

I have an other issue about this topic.
Me (Khylithos), Prexius (my real brother) and Avellana (other real life brother) play all padventures. We all live in the same house using the same IP adres. Sometimes we log in on the same computers in order to trade things or other things. Since we all play (3 persons) it might look like that one person is playing on all those accounts, which would mean that we are breaking your rules right now. But we are not.. we have been playing this game since the first month padventures started, ofcourse with some periods of retirement. It is logic that all three of us want to obtain the monthly reward, but if we do.. we dont want to get punished. Since we are real players and we dont have dosens of account only to claim more money. Me and my brothers would like to hear from you or other staff members.

Kind regards,
Prexius, Avellana and Khylithos
Don't worry ;)

Back