What's new

Welcome!

Crystal Onix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandryk

Reaction score
Im not dueler, prefer pve, i own c onix and my suggestion is not change him, or give him water pulse instead of surf.

Let's see your "suggestion"

DqONuYr.png

Aqua Pulse, Crystal Swipe, Crystal Blast, Avalanche, also can learn Mist, Fissure, Tectonic Dance, Metal Sound, Fissure and Earthquake.

4 strong area attacks plus 2 as TM

6 strong area attacks and also you suggest a Water Pulse? I don't know if Caxo or Sting once said something like "if you are going to suggest a change please think just a little and use the logic, because if you are going to write just nonsenses please, just avoid it" and your "suggestion" if I can consider at suggestion it's just a nonsense

Last edited:

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Let's see your "suggestion"

DqONuYr.png

Aqua Pulse, Crystal Swipe, Crystal Blast, Avalanche, also can learn Mist, Fissure, Tectonic Dance, Metal Sound, Fissure and Earthquake.

4 strong area attacks plus 2 as TM

6 strong area attacks and also you suggest a Water Pulse? I don't know if Caxo or Sting once said something like "if you are going to suggest a change please think just a little and use the logic, because if you are going to write just nonsenses please, just avoid it" and your "suggestion" if I can consider at suggestion it's just a nonsense

Ye i was thinking, and my suggestion is based on that he doesnt have any good protections on spawn, not important if he have a lot aoes if he die on spawns like a shit, oh and underwater is a trash, also he is fucking beast for duels, and duelers want even more boosts, lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back