What's new

Welcome!

correct behavior and refusal to work tutors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicho

Reaction score
this person is not showing the whole conversation , I bid him by one of his pokes for sale and undersides to tell me yes or not my offer,then insult me and I react the same way.
sorry for bad eanglish i use traductor.

Last edited:

Impressive

Reaction score
Skid screen as I offended you !!! Scrin without your words are empty

Chicho

Reaction score
if you hadn't insulted me, i wouldn't have insulted you back, it's very simple to just accept or reject an offer, you didn't have to insult me like you did.

Impressive

Reaction score
Why did you cheat and rozgovarivaete right now familiar ???? say how the game offend parents rozskazyvayte you have sex with them !!!! you brehlivy dvuhlichny people who only have s an agro every 1 !!

Impressive

Reaction score
like you have to clean the game !! and should be punished for such statements

Impressive

Reaction score
I do not understand your thinking !! You have insulted me parent family and I blame ??? you do with this world?

Chicho

Reaction score
i was wrong talking about his family , but dealing with you is very irritating.

if I fall a punishment I ask that you receive the same impressive as the empeso with bad words , and I disrespected in every way I like him.

Last edited:

Impressive

Reaction score
not speak with me !!! I will not insult you do not like what I have denied you, and began to call me and all my family you can not play this game, you are inadequate and mentally ill people !!!

Impressive

Reaction score
You must be punished and removed the banana from the game !!! and consult a psychotherapist

Hrupeg

I love Kebab
Reaction score
Guys, stop fighting here. From that screen I can say that you should use ignore function only, try to make a report with whole conversation, maybe there will be something interesting but now there's not too much. And remember to stop arguing here or you both will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back